To catch you up:
- My house did not sell.
- Mum (in NZ) had to put the unit that she had bought on my behalf (in Orewa) , on the market (obviously, due to financial reasons). https://www.barfoot.co.nz/533537 Mum, and my sister Pam) put a lot of effort into this place, and it had remodelled kitchen, bathroom, repainted, new carpets etc etc etc.
- Yes, it looked wonderful.
- Yes, the Orewa lifestyle would have been magnificent.
- That unit sold. (Settlement was 11th/12th Jan this year, I don't know exact dates).
- 2 paracetamol/2 Panadol Osteo (depending on what day I have ahead of me...) for... your choice...: ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, Osteo arthritis hips etc ...I can't stand...feel horrendous, have muscle pain, and "post-exertional malaise" (believe me, that sends you straight to bed) lasting into the next couple of days...
- 50 mg Lyrica (Fibroymyalgia)
- Duloxetine 60 mg (Fibromyalgia/ME/CFS - works wonderfully!) Put on this by my Rheumatologist, Dr Antonia Cole @ Hollywood Specialist Medical Centre, Nedlands. Bless her!!!
- Moduretic 50/5 (Menieres Disease, to reduce the fluid in the inner ear)
- +/- "Serc" (Menieres Disease - too ferkin' expensive), "Seniere" (also expensive) 16 mg Betahistine dihydrodrochloride as needed
- +/- "Panadeine Forte" (prescribed. I haven't used, I believe that I have - thankfully - a pretty high pain tolerance)
- +/- "Stemitil" (Prochlorperazine) 5mg (poxy Menieres Disease...)
Post Breakfast (which tends to be about 1030 am:)
- 1 general multi-vitamin/mineral
- 6000 mg Gingko Biloba (just recently, as I have given myself haemorrhagic gastritis in the past - this was pathology taken from a gastric endoscopy done September 2013, taking 2000 mg Gingko biloba on an empty stomach) - to increase the blood flow to my inner ears. This was recommended to me by my ENT - Paul Yuen - surgeon in relation to the Menieres Disease...). Benefit - now I am back on it, I have noticed...that my poxy memory has started to improve again. I managed to combine menopause + ME/CFS + Fibromyalgia 2014/2015 lol! And lost my job with DPaW! "Employer Initiated Retirement On The Grounds Of Ill-Health".)
- "Nature's Way" "Joint Restore Triple Action" Glucosomine + Chondroitin + MSM, x 1, for Osteo arthritis hips, (+ mainly left hand - c/o Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/ Reflex Regional Sympathy).
- +/- OTC Ibuprofen 200 mg + Codeine Phosphate 12.8 mg in view of prospected day ahead...
- +/- OTC "Nagestic Forte" Curcumin 6.074 mg if I remember... If I know that I am going to have a REALLY physical day...
- +/- Ventolin puffer (prescribed) when I remember, or when I am REALLY having problems...
- +/- Becotide puffer (prescribed) when I remember, or when I am REALLY having problems...
- +/- And...this is really slack on my behalf..."Flo CRS" Nasal Irrigation followed by (prescribed) "Nasonex" (prescribed) nasal spray...when I remember...when my nose is REALLY bugging me oe O can't breathe through my nose....at all...
"Meniett" machine $2,500.00 to try to relieve poxy Menieres symptoms... when I remember... ( Sleep study showed that "Mandibular Adjustment Splint" - $2,500.00 - become redundant...didn't control UARS/Sleep Apnoea...).
Throughout the day:
[*]+/- OTC Ibuprofen 200 mg + Codeine Phosphate 12.8 mg in view of prospected day ahead...
[*]2 paracetamol/2 Panadol Osteo (depending on what day I have ahead of me...)
7.5 mg Mirtazapine (prescribed) - to sleep. The Duloxetine "revs" me up too much. And I don't. Sleep. + WAY TOO MANY sleep behaviour disorders! (Diagnosed on sleep study. STILL have Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome). I sleep "like a good baby" on this lol!
1 x Night-time part of multi-vitamin/mineral ("Nature's Own - Restore Multivitamin Day and Night Formula For Women").
- I am still here (24 Ward Cres, Kelmscott WA 6111).
- And the unit in Orewa would never had been 'mine' . Mum (turning 85 this coming March!!!) and my sister, had put too much work into it. "Entitling" them to call it "Theirs" and ...dictating... what I could do, and what I couldn't do.
"Things happen for a reason".
- My life is no longer "on hold", as it was from January 2015.
- Spiritually, I got given, "The timing wasn't right".
- I have "Moved On" in many ways.
- I have "Taken The Leap Of Faith".
- Gone on with 'plans'.
- I had plastic reconstructive surgery with Mr Hanh Nguyen & team at Hollywood Hospital 4th December 2015 (arms, abdominoplasty, and "belt lipectomy"). "Sculpt Surgery".
- I can not fault them (just only a couple of niggles with Hollywood, but nothing outstanding as at Murdoch SJOGH).
- "Sculpt Surgery" - Theresa and Hanh - were fantastic.
- And have adopted a boy foster Rescue Greyhound, Zumba, the day before Christmas (I hads fostered him for four months, so knew his personality).
- Also, have gone back to fostering Rescue Greyhounds.
I am doing well, and very, very happy that I had had the Gastric Sleeve.
|12 Month Measurements|
|WEIGHT||70.44 KG||155.4 LB||43.36 KG||95.6 LB|
|BODY FAT %||42.5||17.9|
|BUST||108 CM||42.5"||82.5 CM||32.5"|
|WAIST||92.5 CM||36.5"||67 CM||26.5"|
|"APRON/ILIAC CREST"||101 CM||43"||75 CM||29.5"|
|HIPS||100 CM||40.5"||81 CM||32"|
|RT THIGH||66 CM||26"||46 CM||18"|
|LT THIGH||66 CM||26"||45.5 CM|| |
|Month||Date||Weight||BMI||Body Fat %|
|11||1st January 2016||43.9||18.63||17.2|
|12||2nd February 2016||43.36||18.4||17.9|