Nicolalia

wish I could 'suck' my legs in!!

so I'm going out tonight in cairns for a bit of fun!!! I would NEVER have gone out on my own before my band!

So I'm in a town where I don't know anyone and will never see anyone again so thought I'd push my fashion boundaries a bit....

Tonight I'm wearing a cute dress that is shorter then what I'd usually wear in public!!

I know I can suck my tummy in to make it look at bit flatter - if only I could do that for my legs too!!

Ah f*** it! Couple more drinks n I won't care ..... I just have to keep reminding myself that it's not as bad as I THINK it is.......

• Like 5

Don't worry, go enjoy yourself!!!

I have that issue too, but i usually find stockings help...or they give me the illusion that they help! Have a great night!

I'm with Trix01, I think they call them 'support stockings' you can get some great ones with a shimmer or sparkle too which look great at night!

S

• Like 1

Hahaha I've totally been having that fight with myself this summer... also usually ending in "oh f#*% it" :P

• Like 1

I did have a great night! Lots of fun, lots of interesting people - lots of compliments on my dress and legs!! OMG! .......BUT I lost my bloody car key!!!

There is a spear - 100km's away!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a Papa Bear who's going to drive all the way down with it for me.

• Like 1

Just buy one of these

• Like 2

So I've had a really sore tummy today - noticed it yesterday too. Right across the middle of my tummy, but it's not an internal feeling.... if that makes sense. Felt like I'd been punched or pinched or something.... could not think what it could possibly....

UNTIL I remembered - hoiking myself up, practically on top of the bar - feet swinging in the breeze, at one of the pubs I went to trying to get service!!! The edge of the bar was square not round..... didn't even notice it at the time!!

HA HA HA