Nicolalia

Darwin Meet Up - IT"S GOING TO HAPPEN!

Hello Darwinites

Guess what- I'm coming back!!

Only for a month or so but I am dearly looking forward to having warm feet again!

I shall be back in Darwin 30/5 - 18/6 for work and maybe a week or two before and after if I want to....

As I'll be working I'm not sure what shifts I have yet - usually 6am-6pm any day of the week!

Looking forward to catching up with the Bandits i've already met and meeting some more!

• Like 2

Flight booked - arrive 20th..... but still don't know roster!!!

Will advise!

Hi Guys,

I'm from Alice and I'll be in Darwin around that time. Would love to catch up if you don't mind and if I'm free.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Only just came across this topic. I know it's short notice but thought I would ask as my partner has taken our son to Adelaide so I'm child free for the weekend. If anyone is keen to catch up this weekend 19-20 May Let me know.

Look forward to meeting other Darwin Bandits :)

Nicole

Hi all,

i am so happy there are some more Darwin bandits out there.... i have been struggling and feeling like i have made a mistake as my partners family don't really understand why i had the surgery.... i was 145kgs pre op had the surgery on the 15th of feb and i am now down to 121kgs i am 173cm tall Dr Tracy wants me down to 97kgs ... feeling good so i know i have done the right thing but i have no one to turn to that understand what i am going through....

Hi Ladies,

I've got my roster and finally know what's going on!

I have Wednesday, Friday, Sunday's free.

I'm also available all other nights but not till about 8:30pm! Gotta love 12hr shifts.

I'm here until the end of June so maybe a sunday the 9th or the week after??

by the way - has anyone heard from Hippy?

my partners family don't really understand why i had the surgery.... i was 145kgs pre op had the surgery on the 15th of feb and i am now down to 121kgs

you've lost 24kg since Feb and they don't understand why you had the surgery???

That's an amazing achievement!!!! Be really proud of yourself!

• Like 1

A sunday it's going to be!

Nicoleo - what are you Sunday's like? I'm sure we can go somewhere/do something that bubs can come along too!

Sunday the 3rd is now out for me

got my dates wrong in an earlier post - it's sunday the 10th... not the 9th.

So sunday 10th or 17th are good for me!

I'm free most weekends my partner work alot to I'm normally at home alone waiting for him.... Other then next weekend I will be in daly river supporting my mum with her fundraising for the school she teaches at out there.....

Sunday the 10th is good for me. Let me know where, what time.

Soooo Keen to meet some other Darwin Bandits.. I will get my partner to look after our son, so lunch or dinner is good (lunch as a preference).

Let this one happen girls!!! :)

DARWINGIRL21 - You are doing an amazing job, don't worry about what other people think, you have us here to support you. As you lose weight people will understand why you did it. Trust me. xx

Okay so for Sunday 10th it is - Lunch time.

Suggestions on where to meet? Moorish is good with their little Tapas?

I am all god for Sunday and it's just free pay day :) I have heard alot of good things about cafe centerl in rapid creek..... Let me know what time and where I will be there..... I am at dr Tracey's today for a possible fill not to sure just yet.... My weight is all over the place n it's driving me crazy..... The smallest thing will make me put on like 5kgs it's insane.....

perferably not the glenti - i don't really like people.... plus their sweets are just too good to resist!

i'll put a vote in for cafe central, museum, and beach front.

Hi Ladies,

I'm all good for Cafe Central any chance we can meet at 11:00am?? I know it's a tad early but I figure I can get away with staying out for a few hours to really have a chat and get to know you girls as my son will be asleep from 11:30 - 1:30 so my partner won't mind so much staying home with him lol.

Also we will be going to the Glenti for dinner (Greek partner... He too cannot resist the authentic Greek sweets lol)

I really like the Idea of Cafe Central as its kinda hidden away so we should have a good chance of a relaxed lunch.

Really looking forward to meeting you all. Where is everyone coming from? I live in Nakara.

Nic :)

I can do anytime -

Nic I'm happy to meet you n anyone else there at 11 - n people can join us as they can!

where is it exactly though- i've never even heard of it

I meant we would have the opportunity to chat without noise and alot of people as apposed to the Glenti or Nightcliff markets. No offense believe me I did NOT in anyway mean we had to be out of sight, sorry if you misunderstood me Rockabette.

Nicolalia would love to meet you there earlier if you can, just be nice to be able to talk. Having a two year old the opportunity to do cafe meet ups is rare for me. :) same to anyone else who wants to meet at 11, we will be there and to those who cannot get there at 11 just get there when you can. No stress it's just a casual catch up with people in similar situations.

Btw it's on Rossiter st. Which is near the rapid creek end of the entry to the Nightcliff foreshore road. Can't think of what its called exactly maybe casuarina drive??

I might be abut hung over but I'll be there.... I have a going away party on Friday night a 21st on Saturday night then lunch with u ladies and then an engagement party on Sunday night.... So is it cafe centerl at 11 this Sunday then ladies?

That's it. Sunday @ 11:00am

Cafe Central

29 Rossiter Street Rapid Creek NT 0810

(08) 8948 4465 - cafes number in case you need directions :P

Looking forward to sunday.

Have just tired calling Hippy - but still no answer. Have sent her a message so hopfully she can come along too.

What about Princess_Mercedes? and ummm who else?

Nice one how did you win accommodation? I saw Rockwiz was coming that would be a great night. Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday too. :)

I have my alarm set already so I can get up with enough time to get ready.... I'm excited :)