JemJem

Carbonara Mushie Style!

So I had a few people over for dinner last night and made Cabonara for dinner, and made a Mushie version for myself! It was very tasty!

8 Mushrooms

175g Short Cut Rindless Bacon

3 Eggs

1 Can Of Carnation Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk

2 Tablespoons Parmasen Cheese

Pepper

1. Cook Bacon and mushrooms in frying pan.

2. Wisk eggs, evaporated milk, Parmasen cheese and pepper together in mixing jug/bowl.

3. Add milky mix to frying pan, continue to whisk while cooking (you can tell its ready when the sauce starts to thicken).

For my Mushie serve I slightly over cooked some macaroni pasta (about 1/2cup) added a spoon of sauce and blended using stick mix.

For everyone else I cooked a packet fettuccini pasta, added it to the pan, tossed it until coated in sauce and served with a sprinkle of grated Parmasen cheese and finley diced parsley fresh from my herb garden!

This recipe made 6 normal size servings.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. I made it tonight for myself and my husband (his wasn't mushy) and it was divine, after so many weeks of liquid and bland. Simply gorgeous! Many, many thanks for reminding me what flavour is!!!

yum that does sound good! I've tried it before with the carnation light and it's GOOD. Can't wait for my mushy stage!!