Ali2012

Exercise

I think it would be great to have a BANDFIT section in the forums list so we can all give each other ideas

• Like 11

The sleevers forum has a great exercise section, would be good to have one here as well

Yes, but it would be good to pin a top post that states the views are those of bandits and not medical or fitness experts, and that anyone starting an exercise regime (especially if overweight) should always check with their doctor first.

And maybe something about the importance of starting with smaller challenges first, and building up intensity and duration - and using stretching before and after exercise - to minimise the risk of injury.

• Like 1

I would also like an exercise section. Its is difficult in the first month to work out what type of movement and exercise is the most beneficial and I think exercise is where many of us has difficulty - either because we don't like it or don't have much time. It would a good platform to meet exercise buddies etc too.

So, pretty please pin to board :)

• Like 1

I was just thinking about this today.  I was doing a fun run in Brisbane, and would have liked to do it with other bandits.  A place where we could post notices about upcoming events would be great.

• Like 1

bumping this back up as some sort of exercise section would be great!

• Like 1