AppleMartini

Non Scale Victories (NSVs)

Plank for 2'40" at the gym this morning. Booyah!!

You'll have abs of steel !

• Like 3

You'll have abs of steel !

Somewhere under all that padding. *Somewhere*!

• Like 4

I started aerial yoga last Tuesday and made it the whole way through the class, was sore for a couple of days afterwards but it was amazing :)  I was the oldest and biggest there but definitely not the least flexible or least fittest :)

• Like 5

I bought a pair of stockings today and I'm actually on the panel for sizing now (x-tall)!

• Like 8

I bought a pair of stockings today and I'm actually on the panel for sizing now (x-tall)!

Oh! I know that feeling! I'm never on the panel. NEVER!!

I wore a top today I haven't worn since summer (extra layers for winter) and where previously it was skin tight.... it was loose! Yay!  http://www.modcloth.com/shop/blouses/day-at-the-craft-fair-top this is the top and I absolutely love it: sad it's too loose, they don't sell them anymore but YAY!

• Like 2

Get yourself a sewing machine gasmuma and take it in, that way you will get wear out of it.

It is a simple 'run in ' job straight down the sides....if you lived closer to me I would do it for you.

• Like 1

Oh! I know that feeling! I'm never on the panel. NEVER!!

I wore a top today I haven't worn since summer (extra layers for winter) and where previously it was skin tight.... it was loose! Yay!  http://www.modcloth.com/shop/blouses/day-at-the-craft-fair-top this is the top and I absolutely love it: sad it's too loose, they don't sell them anymore but YAY!

Very feminine, I like it.

I have dropped TWENTY (yes 20!!!!!!) BMI points!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 12

WOW!! Go Mally! What an effort!

• Like 2

OMFG! I am not even kidding when I say you deserve a medal!!! Well done on that amazing effort!!!!

• Like 1

That's amazing Mally, you must be so proud of yourself. Well done on your achievement, truly an inspiration.

I have a new one and wow what a great feeling, for the first time in many a year I can feel the bones in my shoulders and the ribs.

• Like 5

Just noticed, even though I've been doing it for ages now, that when I take off or put on socks/undies/pants I can do it standing up with perfect balance. I don't have to sit down to do it anymore.

• Like 11

Just noticed, even though I've been doing it for ages now, that when I take off or put on socks/undies/pants I can do it standing up with perfect balance. I don't have to sit down to do it anymore.

Tish you can put ON socks without sitting down! That's incredible! Well done! I can yank them off but blow me down, I can't put them on without tipping sideways haha

• Like 3

Bought a dress from a REGULAR shop today.

Yes, it was a size 18, but it was a REGULAR 18, not a plus- 18. There is a difference!

• Like 12

After reading tishtish's comment this morning I just had to try putting my socks on standing up! Could've been dangerous as I am fairly clumsy, but I did it! Of course it was more a case of pulling them up really quickly as I fell sideways, but they were on before I hit the bed, so that counts, right?

• Like 9

I completed the first session of the C25K running program this morning and I didn't die :) I never thought I would be a runner!

• Like 8

After reading tishtish's comment this morning I just had to try putting my socks on standing up! Could've been dangerous as I am fairly clumsy, but I did it! Of course it was more a case of pulling them up really quickly as I fell sideways, but they were on before I hit the bed, so that counts, right?

I wish I'd seen that ! lol

• Like 2

Fit into a size 16 skinny jeans I optimistically purchased two years ago. Prior to my surgery I could only get them to my knees (and that was after 5 minutes of tugging and pushing my fat further down)

• Like 10

im on the last notch on my work belt.! at one point i thought i would never be able to wear it. another inch and ill have to pierce a hole in it.

also, a month ago i had 4 inches take out of one of my work skirts, hadnt worn it since having it altered, put it on this morning and again its too big!

• Like 7

I can sit easily and comfortably on the floor with my kids to play.

• Like 7

I bought clothes from Sportscraft! Yay! The have lovely new shorts and so I signed up to their rewards thing and got $50 off! Finding that the big lady section is just too big!!!! :) (beaming)

• Like 7

Today I walked past a shop window and caught my reflection. My boobs stick out further than my belly! :D

• Like 15

Today I walked past a shop window and caught my reflection. My boobs stick out further than my belly! :D

that IS the dream :P

• Like 3