Sign in to follow this  
Poppy

Feeling Of Band Around Stomach

Hello,

I am getting a lap this September and very nervous. I was wondering if there is any feel of constriction around where the stomach when it becomes a little pouched area?

No- you don't feel anything once it's all healed up.

Thank You for the reply. I feel better now. I had this crazy idea that this was the case and I forgot to ask my surgeon. I suppose nerves take over at that time.

I have not long to go, so I am preparing myself...

I read your message earlier but didn't understand it, just read it again and now I get it, must have been having a dumb moment! I'm a month post op and although I've had a few moments I thought I could feel something I now realise it was just niggles when my body was healing. I don't feel the band at all. I try not to think about it in there coz I'm not really sure how I feel about a foreign object in my body but I'm loving the results :)

Thank you for the reply. What kind of moments are you having. I hope I get the results you are loving. I have been wanting to do this for the past few years and I finally took the plundge.

There was a few days post op when I'd lay on my side I felt like I could feel something moving. That past after a few days. Then about 2 weeks post op when I bent down I felt pulling but I think I've read it's ur muscles growing over the band. 3 weeks post op now and I don't have any if those feelings at all. Congrates on making the decision to go ahead with Bandung, there is lots of info and support in this site. Ask all the questions you need and everyone is real friendly and don't mind if you private message if u have any specific questions.

• Like 2