DarwinGirl21

Darwin Get together

Hi Everyone,

It seems we have a few new faces..... so lets all meet up (Nicci i will make it this time i promise :D )

How does a Saturday Brunch sound????

Let me know who would like to come and we can sort something out :)

Cheers,

Jess

I would love to attend this sat but I have an appointment booked in for a fill, what time and where? I'll be around the water front area.

Cheers.

Who's doing ur fill?

Dr Bessell from Adelaide is doing mine and I'm booked in for 11:15, so need some as I got some taken out last time due to being too tight.

:-)

I'm keen - but I'm actually back in Adelaide!!!

I will be back in Darwin around the 24th-ish I think

I have just been banded (6th of sept) so would love to catch up with some of you!

• Like 1

Hey Jess -

I'm flying into Darwin Thurs 26th and will be back for about two weeks..... I would love to meet some more Darwin bandits - I find it really helps me refocus!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion Sambogirl81. (the flowers and all) How does Saturday the 29th (sat week) Sound so that people have enough time to organise things if they have to :).....

I can't remember the name of this place i will find out on the weekend and let you all know but it had small meals and tasted grate.

I'm think about 11:30 - 12

I would love to come, and the day and time is perfect for me- let me know where and Ill see you there.

hey babe,

I'll be in darwin then too - am doing nightshifts but i might be able to come along

Where's the meeting place?

Does anyone have the mobile number that Dr Treacy gives out? I cant find the business card he gave me and I have a quick question?

Hi Bianca, I have just seen, do you still need his number, I hope you have found it by now as its prolly too late.

Suggestions for meeting, you have Fannie Bay Cool spot, Finlays out in Palmy, Hungry hearts in Palmy is nice as well in the woollies shopping complex, can do Sandys coffee store in Cas.

Hmm that's enough from me :)

ok so Moorish tomorrow at 11.30 12 txt me if you are coming so that i can make sure we have enough seats... 0487440400

Sorry going to have to give it a miss due to being grand final day. Let me know when the next one is on. Have a great time. Xx