CsM82

bellini kitchen master

just throwing the question out there if any banders or soon to be banders have a bellini intelli kitchen master ????

and if u have any reciepes to share ???

Is that the Thermomix type thing at Target??

Google Thermomix you should find lots of options.

For what its worth, I have a Thermomix and LOVE it. We have had it about a month and made all sorts of things from the basic book that comes with the machine. My machine has replaced a blender, mix master, bread maker, steamer and kitchen wizz. It does a basic self clean, comes apart for a thorough clean and goes in the dishwasher. We now have food with amazing flavour almost everynight of the week!

S

• Like 2

For what its worth, I have a Thermomix and LOVE it. We have had it about a month and made all sorts of things from the basic book that comes with the machine. My machine has replaced a blender, mix master, bread maker, steamer and kitchen wizz. It does a basic self clean, comes apart for a thorough clean and goes in the dishwasher. We now have food with amazing flavour almost everynight of the week!

S

yes its the theromix cheaper cousin :) lol ................. ive been told that some of the theromix reciepes are not 100% in the bellini :/

my mum brought me the bellini the other day so i just thought i would ask

it scares me to use it !!! lol

I'm keen to hear if you get more info, was thinking I'd get one too!

yes its the theromix cheaper cousin :) lol ................. ive been told that some of the theromix reciepes are not 100% in the bellini :/

my mum brought me the bellini the other day so i just thought i would ask

it scares me to use it !!! lol

have you tried googling recipes for it?

I ave a Bellini and my daughter has a thermomix, I have joined the thermomix site and use their recipes,they all work out perfectly.

• Like 1

S

i have one tooo ..... absolutely love it .... wish i had had it when the kids were little.

CsM82 this is a thermo forum that i play about ..... awesome recipes ...go have a look about and see what you can see :)

http://www.forumthermomix.com/

good luck ... i am sure you will love it

• Like 1

thanks everyone

im willing to give it a try :)

i will check the theromix site .............. fingers crossed they work :) cheers

found some recipes on there facebook page :)

I managed to stuff up my chocolate mousse recipe in the thermomix. They say you can't stuff it up... yes, I can. LOL.

name='Phatassphairy' timestamp='1348430218' post='103390']

oooooo never thought about facebook (dont know why cause everything seems to have a facebook page). off to have a spy.

lol everything has a facebook page these days i even found a closed group let me know if u want the link to join :) my hubby is excitied to come home to fresh made bread on wednesday :) lol

• Like 1

I managed to stuff up my chocolate mousse recipe in the thermomix. They say you can't stuff it up... yes, I can. LOL.

A friend of mine stuffed up spag bol...forgot to put it in reverse! Did you have another go a chocolate mouse? Thought I might make Lemon Butter tomorrow??

With so many new things to try its no wonder my weight loss has stalled!

S

A friend of mine stuffed up spag bol...forgot to put it in reverse! Did you have another go a chocolate mouse? Thought I might make Lemon Butter tomorrow??

With so many new things to try its no wonder my weight loss has stalled!

S

This is an awesome lemon butter recipe! http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=4257.0

I mucked up hollandaise sauce in the TM :( I left it in the bowl after it beeped, while I finished the other bits and pieces of brekkie and it split.

Love my Thermie!!

Well it said to insert the butterfly to beat the eggs on speed 5 for 3 minutes until stiff. Except they weren't stiff, so I got confused and tried to keep making them stiff. In the end they were super runny and the mousse just didn't set so it was more like chocolate soup or yogo. Still tasted good to me!! I haven't had another go at it yet only because we are so flat broke while I'm not working that I can't justify buying more ingredients!! ahhh the joys of life.

I don't know anything about the device, but if your wishing eggs it important to have the mixer and beaters completely dry, even a few drops of water will stop egg whites going stiff. A a guess, I would think there must have been some water in the mix as your whites should have been stiff in just a few mins.

Be ibteresting to try again ensuring every thing is clean and completely dry?

• Like 1

Well it said to insert the butterfly to beat the eggs on speed 5 for 3 minutes until stiff. Except they weren't stiff, so I got confused and tried to keep making them stiff. In the end they were super runny and the mousse just didn't set so it was more like chocolate soup or yogo. Still tasted good to me!! I haven't had another go at it yet only because we are so flat broke while I'm not working that I can't justify buying more ingredients!! ahhh the joys of life.

Hey Beth it also helps to rinse the bowl with vinegar, it removes any residue that isin the bowl. Works every time

• Like 1

Sweet, thank you for the tips!! I will try again :)

I have a thermomix, best investment ever!!!! I TOO stuffed up the choc mousse!!!! But since then I've has many delicious, successful recipes!!

I'm pleased to say my second attempt at stiffening egg whites was a success ( a different recipe though!)

• Like 1

just throwing the question out there if any banders or soon to be banders have a bellini intelli kitchen master ????

and if u have any reciepes to share ???

look up (berlini addicts) on facebook, they have lots of recipes and you can join their groups as well.

• Like 1