DaveTownsend

Donation info for BandingTogether

I've made another donation, bumping this thread so hopefully others are reminded too that donations can be made :)

• Like 1

Done! Thanks to Dave for keeping the site ad free, it's good not to be asked to buy dodgy diet pills or offer me the man of my dreams (apparently on some fora I visit there are hundreds of men just waiting for my call ;)) and I'm heartily sick of 5 tricks to lose belly fat!!!

• Like 1

I've just transferred some dollars. $100 isn't much - until I say I'm scrounging every cent I can to finance my walk with SaraM in next year's 60km walk to end women's cancer. Within that context, $100 is huge!

This is just my way of saying thank you - to everyone, for everything.

I leave this forum a slimmer, happier, stronger woman.

K.

• Like 2

well i think this is great idea ......

i wonder if everybody had to pay $12 as a yearly membership to this forum ... if that would help out. and i dont think that is too much to ask. my hubby goes on a camping or fishing forum .. and you pay a year fee of $12 ... small price i think considering how much you spend on a coffee and a chat with friends on any given day. basically a $1 a month and make it due in Jan each year ... so if you join in sept .. you pay the remainder of the year. i would also give 2 months free so you try before you buy and decide if this is for you.

wonder what everybody else thinks about this .....rather than a random donation.

Also i dont think you are a business and are able to claim any of the expenses on tax ...... but good luck with a fairer out come to you Dave.

I like the idea - and it wouldn't have to be mandatory - you could just get some kind of bonus perk for supporting.  

• Like 1

Just came across this and thought I would bump up the post!

I have been on the site for about aunty and the support and information is outstanding!

I've just donated and wanted to say a huge thank you to David!

• Like 1

Just came across this and thought I would bump up the post!

I have been on the site for about a month and the support and information is outstanding!

I've just donated and wanted to say a huge thank you to David!

• Like 2

"DITTO" to what lesse_88 said. Cant thank this forum & the people on it enough for all their support, encouragement & normality. AND a big thank-you to David too. :wub: