nic0le

OMG diarrhea & gurgaling somach....please tell me i'm not the only one?

fitnfab, are you going to the pointcook meet up, it will be interesting to exchange stories.

Today being the last day of opti i did try to stick to it 100% but when your cooking pasta and chicken for the family it wasn't my fault a little fell on to my plate, then into my mouth......only a little :P

To tell you the truth, thinking a little of the things that can go wrong and wondering if the band will work wonders for me??? :unsure:

Haha not your fault at all! These things happen! I didn't know there was a meet up. Are you going? I might, depending on when it is. I've been worrying about the same stuff. Stressing a little about whether or not ill wake up after surgery, even though I'm 99.99% sure I will. And worried that ill have something happen like slippage. And of course, super worried that its not going to work for me! Nothing else has, so I get worried that this will be no different. I know it's just nerves and we've probably got nothing to worry about! Let us know how you go tomorrow! Good luck!!

hey nicole depending on how i feel i might call down to alamanda, as i'm from point cook, saw the other post but i didn't want to committ to anything, i still wontt know until i wake up after surgery whether it has been keyhole or cut surgery due to previous scar tissue on my stomach!

It must be pretty nerve racking for you dondon, not knowing! I've got everything crossed for you that it's keyhole!

I've stuffed up my multi quote! I wrote a whole thing to you Nicole. I've been stressing about the same things as you. It's only natural. I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and you'll see that your fears are just fears and not reality! I don't know anything about the point cook meet up. Are you going? It will be good to swap stories :) Get a good nights sleep tonight!

PS I don't blame you for the pasta and chicken falling into your mouth! I think it happens to all of us!

• Like 1

yahh im home surgery was friday morning, it was "key hole", all went well and just continue to sip fluids, i wish i was still in hospital the morphine was so pain free, feeling really tender on my left side now, but have my hubby and son doing everything for me, (oohhh nice change)

i dont have shoulder pain but do get a pain in the middle of my diaphram....air i think.......

i know i'm worries about slippage as well, and all the things that can go wrong, i keep thinking well nothing else has worked for me so why should this, it will be good to go to the point cook meet up, to hear some success stories.........aawwww going back to bed ;(

lol, I've been put back on it to kick start the second phase of getting this lard off, and I'm experiencing the same runnies and farting- pretty good in an operating theatre where everyone has a mask on anyway :) I maintained the first 20 or so kilo weight loss to let my skin recover and now I'm going for the last 30kg and to be under 100kg. Am looking in this forum for some way to make the green vegie phase taste any better - onions!

lol, I've been put back on it to kick start the second phase of getting this lard off, and I'm experiencing the same runnies and farting- pretty good in an operating theatre where everyone has a mask on anyway :) I maintained the first 20 or so kilo weight loss to let my skin recover and now I'm going for the last 30kg and to be under 100kg. Am looking in this forum for some way to make the green vegie phase taste any better - onions!

lol....good luck, lots of cooking seasonings!!!

Hey guys! Stumbled upon this thread while looking for answers for my gurgly tummy! How are you all going? I'm getting banded by Prof. Nottle on the 23rd of this month. :)

I am now on day 5 and had the same problems with diarrhoea, gurgling tummy, gas and the headaches. But from what I read here this sounds relatively normal as the body is detoxing. I have been naughty and had a few almonds as a snack after tea...well after an optifast soup :( I also like snacking on cherry tomatoes and carrots and read a great post on here with a Jamie Oliver tomato soup recipe, so I am going to try that as well.

Klara

• Like 1