FreshStart2

Body parts

Just looked in the mirror before getting into bed and noticed the thing about my body that annoys me the most. Its thoserolls of fat under my bra strap on my back that have developed in the last 6 months. I hate them and in all honesty its probably seeing those that prompted me to seek help for my weight. I have a big tummy too, and love handles that im dying to shrink. My question is what is your LEAST favourite body part or the part you work on the most? And to balance it out, what is your favourite body part or part of your appearance. Want everybody to find at least one of those so its not all negative :) i have to say in proportion to the rest of me, I actually have quite a cute little bum. I dont seem to jold the weight in my ass it seems.

My least favourite is my hanging belly that only developed in the last couple of years. Even when I started putting on weight in my teens in stayed flat (soft but flat). Then I got lazy and it all went on my tummy!

My favourite are my legs. Even though they have been getting bigger they still maintained a nice shape (especially in heels!)

My least favourite is my tummy, after having a baby......it's just gotten bigger and bigger! I also hate my legs and arms, urgh. I like my eyes and boobs hehe :)

Oh I HATE HATE HATE the roll of fat under my boobs. Gee it annoyes me to tears nothing works to get rid of it no matter how much i lose it seems to stay the same size aGRRR I feel like i am the only person with this weird body as i see people bigger than me that dont have it :(

I love my bum only thing that is firm and no jiggle jiggle there, lots of my friends comment how i was so big yet have this tiny bum oh and my ankles they are really boney my calves are heaps toned too... Well look at that i got a smile at the last 2 lines :)

• Like 1

Just one part??? I have 3 biggies, my belly that is super floppy, my big arse, that i used to like when it was just curvaceous, and my thunder thighs that make buying pants difficult.

But on the plus side, I've got good boobs, and big eyes. I make the most of them with low-ish necklines and expert eye makeup. i figure if ur looking at either so those (boobs for the guys, eyes for the ladies), then u not looking at my butt!

I hate the overhanging fat roll on my lower stomach... Had it since I was overweight in primary school and remember going to my parents and asking if they thought it had strunk after all the exercise in the playground I did. It just got bigger.

Also dislike my huge, flabby, stretch marked arms and thighs. And back fat. And the fat on my underarms where my bra cuts in. Okay time for me to stop.

I do like my chest. Not meaning my boobs but the area between my boobs and neck where most necklaces sit. I also like my lips and defining them with bright lipsticks.

My legs - they're like tree trunks - old gnarly ones! lol.

and yes, have the "back-boobs"too, cant wait to get to goal so I can book in for plastic surgery

Tummy tuck, leg lift, arm lift, boob job...that'll do for starters.

My belly ( the overhang) but im getting it cut off ( the only way i will get rid of it) and my inner thighs have alot of lose skin. My bum isnt big from the back i dont look to bad it just when i turn side on, and my boobs are ok with a bra on :)

• Like 1

Body parts I hate not much maybe my stomach a little

Parts I love woul be my legs and calves and back

I hate my tummy apron!

On the plus side, I like my legs :)

tummy apron, back boobs, saggy knee knockers and the bat wing arms ..... but i am hoping that with a bit of exercise these will just shrink a little ....and i have told my hubby that for my 50th birthday i am going for a tummy tuck and a breast reduction ..... i thought it might take me ten years to save the money for both :huh: :huh: :huh:

• Like 1

The bat wings are something I'm also self-conscious about. I'm hoping that I can start doing some exercises for them now and combined with my young stretchy skin, they will shrink a bit during the weightloss....fingers crossed!

Where to start. Bum is still huge. Excess skin on my arms, inner thighs and stomach, boobs at my navel. Positives are I can now admire my collar and hip bones, about the only thing on my body that didn't droop or get covered in stretch marks. :/

• Like 1

Tummy rolls under my boobs - feel like I have two extra boobs! Saggy inner thighs, stomach apron. wrinkley belly skin which is makes my surgery scars look 10x worse. Gosh we are hard on ourselves...

However! I now have a waist and my arms and bum are starting to tone up from doing weights and a stupid amount of squats and lunges.

belly !!!!

I only dislike it as thats bad fat- around my organs, i have good legs and arms just my apple ;[

I totally agree. Aside from it just looking bad in clothes and getting in the way, it concerns me most that the bulk of my excess weight is around all my vital organs. Thats a huge facyor in my banding.

Its good to ser that everybody can pick something about their bodies that they like. I think its important to learn to love our bodies as well as being critical of the parts we want to change :)

• Like 1

Hmmmm... at this point in the journey I like my hands and wrists - the look finer than I can ever remember, they don't ache and aren't puffy!

Just as there were before I was banded there are lots of bits I don't like...but it's different. My thighs are still quite big...I know I have lost weight off them but they are still like tree stumps and are quite wobbly when I run. I now have a quite deflated apron with a lot of loose skin - I wear shapewear fairly regularly. At this stage I won't have surgery to remove it unless I need to but it does get me down a little at the moment!

S

I really dislike My tummy, thunder thighs and tuck shop lady arms! At the moment don't have something that I really like!

• Like 1

God that's a hard one to answer ..as I do like the way I look when I'm clothed !! Not sure if the Rest of my bod is a perky as it once was but hey after 26 kgs lost i should not expect it ...

I really hate my neck it has a chooks giblets under it :(

I looked at cosmetic surgery but $15 k was not something that I was prepared to spend just yet anyway ..

Interesting post.

I dislike my loose tummy and rolls, also inside thighs.

Not weight related but I also dislike the shape of my legs with no definition and thick ankles. No amount of weight loss will help that!

My cousins are the same, and at Christmas we have a bit of a laugh at our 'cankles'

Now my face is thinning I am liking my cheekbones, eyes and mouth. I'm enjoying a new haircut and wearing makeup every day.

I hate my tummy apron!

On the plus side, I like my legs :)

U have GREAT legs Kazbo!

I hate the rolls of fat on my back and my belly.

Like my bum and boobs

My tummy is like a verandah which could house a family of 5, I look foreword to that going. I like my shoulders and boobs they fit my body