k8staar

Delicious smoothie recipe

This morning I made a delicious smoothie for breakfast! I am 5 days post op

Half a small banana

One Mango Cheek

6-7 ice cubes

teaspoon of honey

dash of milk (less than half a cup)

Throw all ingredients into the blender and blend until thin enough to drink through a thick straw.

DELICIOUS!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

• Like 3

Ok, halve this recipe guys, I didn't get through half of this before I was full!

• Like 3

You could always freeze half in ice cubes and blend them up with a little extra milk another day :)

• Like 2

That sounds like tomorrow's breakfast! I have been having 100gms smooth strawberry yogurt mixed with some vanilla optifast powder and milk, but I am looking forward to the mango and banana smoothie.

Every smoothie I amke, I also pop in a few baby spinach leaves cause they get blitzed beyond recognition and taste.

Have also started adding cia seeds and flax meal - no flavour, slight texture but added nutrition

great idea about the spinach leaves must try it!

This is my dinner when I'm training 4 nights a week as I finish too late to eat. I add lychee's for a bit of change plus my daily protien and fibre powder

I've been doing smoothies lately as it's getting hotter. Just did Mango, water, ice and sweetener. Drank half and have half in the fridge for later. Might add some milk and whey protein when I have the rest later on. Also bought some watermelon which I have been loving for the past few weeks. Might try watermelon, ice and water tomorrow if it's hot again.

• Like 1

Just made this one this morning as I was getting sick of protein shakes. And yummo I swapped the mango for frozen strawberries.

Picked me up almost straight away.

I have a Thermomix so I use a frozen banana and strawberries, blueberries and baby spinach, optifast, Greek yogurt and protein powder (wpi) makes way too much but I just pop the rest in the fridge for later...

I'm 12 days post op (sleeve) so this is perfect for me.

• Like 1