Sign in to follow this  
Lisa T

Dr Treacy - Darwin

Hey there guys,

I was just wondering if anyone who has been banded by Dr Treacy could tell me if all of your appoinments and fills post band are covered by the upfront gap?

I know someone who has been referred to him and would appreciate any information you'd be willing to share.

Thanks

Lisa.

Hi Lisa,

I was banded in Feb but none of my appointments after have been included in the up front cost as he isn't sure as to how many appointments we will need.

Thanks for that DG. I really appreciate the info. Do you get medicare or private health rebates on your fills?

I wonder if you can fill out the form to have medicare directly re-deposit it into your account, then you don't have to go running around.

Just one more question at this stage... if you don't mind, are you able to tell me what the upfront cost of the fill appointments are?

Thanks again for your help.

Hey Lisa T,

Dr Treacy is amazing. He bill $100 for a full and no you can't pre pay then, but then you get about $70-80 back. There office is petty backwards when it comes to technology so unfortunately a trip to medicare will be in order for your friend

I think it's gone up to $120 - and they have moved rooms, now down the hall from where they used to be.

Sorry guys I have been away from the forum for a few days but I really appreciate the info. Thank you very much.