Nessie

Knife, Fork & Band Second Hand

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of Knife, Fork & Band that they would like to sell.

Thanks

I have a copy that is in very good condition that I don't need anymore. If you want to pay for the postage it's all yours. Not sure how much it will be but I think it will be about $10.00.

Let me know.

Leanne

If you only want certain bits - iBooks has an electronic version that you can buy the chapters separately...i.e liquid, mushie and normal chapters can be bought separately.

They are called something slightly different, but if you look up the author - Sally Johnston, you'll find them.

I also have "The Gastric Band Nutritional Essential" book by Dietitian Helen Bauzon" and "Fat Chance" by Melanie Tait. This is a book about her weight loss and gastric band experience. I am asking $5.00 per book postage if anyone wants them. I'm not out to make money from my books and am happy to send them with only postage asked.

IM me if you are interested in any of them.

Leanne

Leevan, I'll take them all pls ;)

Have sent you a message

I have "The Lap Band Solution" by Professor O'Brien if you want it. PM me if you are interested. If you already have it I can maybe give it to someone else.

Leanne

Can I say that I borrowed this book and was so glad I didn't buy it?

The recipes are nothing special or band related at all. They are just regular "healthy" recipes.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Mookie, book is a waste of money, better off borrowing from the library or looking up recipes on the net :)