MallyMelbs

Hi Everyone!!

Hello Everyone.

I'm Mallory. 25, married and living in Melbourne althought orignally from Connecticut in the US. I've got my consultation with my surgeon on 7/2 and I couldn't be more excited!!! Haven't gotten on a scale in a while, but I'd estimate I'm at about 150kilos.. EEK! I've been overweight my whole life, although for a brief period about 6-7 years ago I lost 40 kilos through starving myself (i know, i know) and then met my future husband and it all came back and then some.. My weight is severely affecting my life and so I've been patiently waiting the 12 month waiting period required by my health cover... Anyway.. excited, nervous, worried, but mostly happy to be starting this journey... If anyone wants to chat, I love to make new friends!! xox

• Like 3

Hi, Welcome to the group and good luck with your journey..Late and I m off to bed but wanted to say Hi ! before I switched off, looking forward to following your journey come back and let us know how you get on ..

WelcometothegroupBanditsforever.gif

• Like 1

Welcome Mallory, good luck with your new adventure!

Hi Mallory!

Waiting for the appointment is one of the hardest things to do!  But it doesn't quite top waiting after the appointment for the surgery ;)

I hope it's all an easy process for you. 

Good Luck. Mrs B