summerlovin'

I just have to say it...

Beth is a freaking awesome person! lol.  I am so glad that Banding Together brought us together :)

For those that don't know the story, we started skyping last year and first met in person THE DAY I STARTED TALKING TO CHRIS ON RSVP!  Then the second time we saw each other was a full year later, JUST BEFORE CHRIS PROPOSED ;)  Good omen, much?! 

It's so fab that she lives in Melbourne now :)  I didn't expect to find a bridesmaid on here, that's for sure!  So blessed to have her in my life :)

408762_545873330488_190226821_n.jpg

• Like 10

How fantabulous to have a friend who knows - and understands - what you have achieved and how and why you did it!  Bonus for both of you.  I love happy stories like you two getting together through here. 

Ohh babe, you are sunshine in my life!

So thankful for you!!

Love you muchly :) xxx

• Like 2

Also, LOL at picture 3.... that day those guys tried to pick us up in the city!!! "You're gorgeous!" hehe

• Like 1

*laughs* I love the poor squashed moose.

You guys totally rock.  

*laughs* I love the poor squashed moose.

You guys totally rock.  

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHH!!!!!

(blame Beth's friend for making me discover Squishable ;) ) << don't click the link if you're not good at resisting impromptu purchases :P

A Great friendship started with a common goal  whoo !!! way to go Bandits..

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHH!!!!!

(blame Beth's friend for making me discover Squishable ;) ) << don't click the link if you're not good at resisting impromptu purchases :P

the most dangerous thing about this forum is when people post links to adorable things (clothes, shoes, Squishables...) :P

I clicked the link.  So glad they didn't have a squishable hippo, or I would have made a purchase.