ReneeJay

Coffee Group Swan Area

HI All

Just wondering if any Bandits living in the swan area, midland, swanview etc would be keen to get a coffee group happening?

Just to catch up, share stories, progress, support. Just generally have a laugh and a chat?

Love to here from anyone !

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm not in the Swan area, but i'm close by! Would love to catch up and meet some fellow bandits.

Wouldn't mind travelling down that way for coffee :)

Nadia

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm not in the Swan area, but i'm close by! Would love to catch up and meet some fellow bandits.

Wouldn't mind travelling down that way for coffee :)

Nadia

I am like Nadia, not a swan local, but willing to travel to meet new bandits.

I also have my 2 sons aged 7 and 4 who are with me all the time, so as long as you all don't mind a little bit of noise I am happy to come along too.

• Like 1

Oh excellent!

I work away on a 2 week on 2 week off roster .. I am back on the 4th of feb and have alot of spare time so am very flexible.

There is a Dome Cafe in Midland which is lovely - Im sure there are plenty of nice places around actually... :)

Weekends, weekdays... what ever suits!

Im in the swan area. (Aveley) just waiting in time and date. ;)

• Like 1

Ok, so here is my thoughts just to get some discussion happening on the catchup.

I am free mon,wed & fri during the week

And Sat morning on the weekends.

I suggest "Coffee Club" at Ellenbrook shops, it has parking and is fairly central and if my boys get too rowdy I can always take them away and they can play in the park nearby.

What is everyone else's thoughts?

How does that work in with you ladies that are FIFO?

I am Happy to Travel to Kings Park or Ellenbrook ...

we could even rotate around...

I am back on the 4th of Feb ..

:)

I am happy to travel anywhere :) Only thing is that I work fulltime and go to the gym every night, except for Wednesday. Will be free for the weekends!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Nadia

I live in Darch 15 mins from Ellenbrook and happy to meet in Ellenbrook or Kings Park

Hi Guys !

Im interested in a catch up for sure !

How does Ellenbrook sound for a start . . .  maybe a sat morning ?

As someone said earlier,  can always be rotated around.

Look forward to meeting everyone 1  :-)

• Like 1

Hi all,

Thanks ReneeJay for suggesting this.  I'm in Bullsbrook and  would love to meet up.  Coffee Club Ellenbrook would be great on a Wed, Fri or Sat.

• Like 2

Ok, so how's about we aim to make our first group catchup at:

Ellenbrook Coffee Club

Saturday 9th Feb

At 10am

And from there we can work out some sort of routine/roster so we all have our turns at travelling.

I am really really looking forward to meeting you all, and just having a nice casual catchup.

Let me know what you all think, just want to also add that I am not trying to take over with all of this I just think its easier to get some ideas out there and discuss things from there.

• Like 4

:) happy to join all on the next meet as i will be slaving away at work... and for anyone interested ill put the 16th up , any takers? i know its only a week later but i go in for surgery pretty much the weekend after that.. cant wait to meet everyone :D
  • Like 1

Hi all.. I live in Aveley so would be interested in catchups! I won't be able to make the 9th tho as I work FIFO 2/1 roster and will be at work but look forward to catching up on the next one that I will be home for :-)

• Like 2

:) happy to join all on the next meet as i will be slaving away at work... and for anyone interested ill put the 16th up , any takers? i know its only a week later but i go in for surgery pretty much the weekend after that.. cant wait to meet everyone :D

Happy to do the 16th aswell :)