Nessa1977

Last time I was *insert weight* I was...

Last time I was 87kg, I was in Year 7 at age 13...I'm now 35.

• Like 9

Well done Nessa1971! What an achievement for you!

The last time I was 100.9kg was January 2012, and my weight was on the way up because my Mum had been diagnosed with bowel cancer and given 6-12mths to live and I was struggling with not falling into a depression, so the emotional over eating was really at an all time high.

I'm okay with looking back though as it is almost 12 mths now since she passed (March 2012) and it is good to see how I've coped with the struggles and the weight that I've now lost (almost 10kg).

Thanks for sharing and hope you are enjoying the new you!

• Like 2

Hehe! Two pregnancies down and I'm not even back to my starting weight for the last one but I'll get there. Well done juststarting! I love reading these types of posts - I find them very motivational.

Great work Nessa!

Last time I was 82kg was over 8 years ago.

• Like 1

Last time I was under 90 kilos I had just found out I was pregnant with baby number five.

• Like 3

last time I was 95 kgs I was 27 and living in Sydney (12 years ago)

• Like 4

Last time I was 91 kilo's it was 1991! CRIPES. 

MIss Ruthy

• Like 3

First time I've actually mentioned my weight to anyone - the last time I was 75kg I was 12 years old, I'm almost 45 years old!!! Scary thing is, is that I'm now 20kg lighter than I was when I got married almost 9 years ago  :unsure:

• Like 5

Last time I was 69kgs I was single and had just finished uni, starting my very first full time position and life was looking promising. 15 years later, now married and just started a new position and again feeling optimistic, so it feels like I have come full circle.

• Like 6

Wow, wonderful stats guys, well done to you all! :)

The last time I was under 150kg was in 2006. The last time until yesterday, anyway! :D

• Like 8

last time I was 91kg was 5 yrs ago we emigrated to oz and too many bbq's later I piled on around 20 kg. I had to try all the cuisine in my new home. Now heading back to my pre emigration weight of 82kg......

• Like 3

last time I was 91kg was 5 yrs ago we emigrated to oz and too many bbq's later I piled on around 20 kg. I had to try all the cuisine in my new home. Now heading back to my pre emigration weight of 82kg......

I guess I could use this as part of my reason for gaining as well, very few people realise how difficult it is to move countries. Best decision I ever made, but also one of the hardest.

• Like 1

hmmm... I don't even remember the last time I weighed 64kg!! 

I musta been in primary school! 

• Like 3

last time I was 87 kg was 10yrs ago. my daughter was only 10, and I was in an awful job I hated due to the subtle forms of bulling going on. I wouldnt leave cos I was in the middle of renovations and needed the income.. It was not long after that I got a chronic inflamation in my foot and the weight realy started to pile on.

Now I work for myself, no politics, no meglamanic bosses, and I am much happier.

• Like 2

Last time I was 100kg I was 12 years old, 107kg I was 17 years old just got my DL. Now 45 years old 147.3kg was 180kg in 2001.

• Like 2

Last time I was 108kg i was probably in high school but i honestly wouldnt have a clue. I know i was at least size 20 in year 10.

• Like 1

The last time i was 73kgs was almost 14 years ago, i was pregnant and had gestational diabetes and was on a strict diet.

• Like 1