Sign in to follow this  
luvmyband

Tonights Dinner..

Lets share..

This is one of my favorite :wub:  meals a grilled chicken Kabab and salad...

Its on a small plate and  I am so full...

Salad...cucumber , tomato,capsicum,advocado all diced I ususally have

Feta cheese crumbled on it  but forgot it in my groceries.. :huh:  

Marion..

post-1610-0-08162900-1360826454_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Looks delish. I am heading out for a romantic night out with hubby. No idea where we are heading though, he hasn't told me (apparently it's a surpise).

I'm not proud - but I'm also not ashamed. It is what it is.....

Dinner tonight was three glasses of champagne and a handful of green olives.

Kate.

P.S. Maybe that's why after two years, I still have 4 kilos to lose.

• Like 7

Nothing romantic for Valentine's Day (although hubby DID leave me a bunch of flowers this morning :) ) but spagetti bolognaise with a bok choy for a green vegie.

• Like 1

Hospital food :( minestronne soup (very light with the odd bit of pasta and a couple of veg), something in a brown sauce that was called beef stir fry and fruit salad (from a can) in a small container. It was quite easy to eat small amounts of each!!

• Like 1

I am loving tracking my calories right now as I feel I am eating better and losing more. Tonight I made spinach and ricotta cannelloni. 3 Latina fresh cannelloni strips Low fat ricotta cheese Feta cheese Spinach 1/2 sachet of tomato paste Water Nutmeg and pepper. Weighed and measured everything - it was a good sized meal. 523 calories. Other 800 cals was brekkie, lunch, snacks and the low carb beer I'm drinking now. Burned 440 cals walking today too. Still under 1200 cals deficit. Yay. Got roses and a necklace from my man today! Sweet.

• Like 1

I had diced chicken thigh with brocolli marinated for 24 hours in moroccan spices and grilled quickly on the hotplace. Followed up with fresh diced nectarine and peach.

• Like 1

Well I can report I had a meze platter for starters, a devine piece of crusted baramundi for mains and cheesecake for desert, I ate everything on the set menu actually :/

It was heavenly and possibly my entire calorie intake for the week in one sitting!

• Like 2