beckyboo

Tattoo!!

Hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has gotten a tattoo and were? and has it gone funny after losing a fair amount of weight.

i am looking at getting my second tattoo i know what i want i just dont know where to get it, i already have one on my ankle.

any advice or help would be great thanks :) :)

I have 3, one on my wrist which I doubt will change as I lose the weight, one on my lower back, doubt it will change. I have a back piece, in between my should blades half way down my back.... I think it will be ok.... I don't plan to get anymore till I'm close to goal weight.

I want to get a sleeve done, but I have to weight till I've reached my goal, gotten skin surgery (cause my arms are horrible) and then I plan to get my sleeve done!

• Like 1

Sorry and if you wanted to get one where it shouldn't change, ankle or foot would be good, or your wrist.. everywhere else i would wait :)

i have one on my ankle, and i herd the foot is one of the most painful places to get a tattoo, i am thinking of getting one on my wrist just not sure :) thanks :)

I think all tattoos hurt! :)

My back killed, I sat for 4.5 hours and it was very painful!

My wrist didn't hurt too much, but it is only small and took about half an hour to do.

My hubby says underneath his arm, near his armpit hurts like hell, and his elbow and around his nipple! Yup, hubby is tattooed a fair bit (not enough, I want him to get more!!) I think ribs would cain!

I love tattoo's, I need to add to my back tattoo at some stage, but want to make sure I've lost the weight first so it doesn't affect it!

yeah i am just so confused as to were to get one, when it comes to pain and somthing i really want i can put up with most things but i am just not to sure :/

HI Becky Boo

Ive got heaps and heaps of tattoos even one on my hip ive lost weight put on weight and lost it and it hasnt changed but i never really had a big big tummy so thats probably why. 

Other places i have are the back of the neck, behind the ear, wrist, foot, I have my whole back done, top of thigh, down my ribs. I love tattoos and I cant wait till I get pregnant and have my kids so I can have them tattooed on me forever :)

I also have a few, and found the foot to be the most painful.

I have a tattoo on my foot and surprisingly didn't find it painful... Maybe high pain threshold? It hasn't changed as i have lost weight.

I have one on my forearm, near my wrist i guess. didnt really hurt THAT much but i have nothing else to compare it to. im leaving more tattoos until after my wedding.

I have a small one on my back (picture of a dragon) and writing on my wrist.

My plan is to get a tat every time I hit a particular mark on my journey...

The one on my wrist was to mark 25kgs lost.

Next one will be at 50!!

I recently got the date I had lap band done in roman numerals tattooed on the tip of my shoulder. It reminds me everyday not to go back :)

• Like 1