scoots

Canberra get together Saturday 22 June

Hi all,

Was thinking of another canberra get together saturday 22 june at 1030/11am in civic.

I have to start work at 1 in Mitchell that day.

Anyone interested?

Hi all,

Was thinking of another canberra get together saturday 22 june at 1030/11am in civic.

I have to start work at 1 in Mitchell that day.

Anyone interested?

Sounds good to me.  

• Like 1

Alright, shall we say 1030 and if your a bit later thats cool.

Anyone have any particular cafe they like? I'm gonna go with not coco black, lol :P

Hi Guys - I will let you know next week but pretty keen, just have to check my partners roster. 

I love Babar but happy to go anywhere really. 

I'm sorry - I won't be able to make this weekend as much as I want to. I'm just finding that i'm stretching myself too thin at the moment and I have so much wedding stuff to get done before I start studying again next month.....I'm glad i've got all the main wedding plans sorted because it's going to be a hectic few months. I will try and get to the next one though. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, i know i proposed this date for a get together but work has had to change my shift so i now won't be available to come, not happy but nothing i can do about it unfortunately :-(

Nevermind Scoots, work is definitely priority. :-)

Cdazzle - I can't do the 29th unfortunately. The next Saturday that i'm not working or have anything planned is the 20th July - That might be a little far away though. :-( Looking forward to catching up again soon though!

I'm working every saturday either a day shift or an evening, but if you guys organise things i'll do my best to come :)

Hi guys - I should be ok for Saturday lunch/arvo tea on the 27th or Sunday brunch on the 4th August. 

let me know what you guys decide on and I'll try and come along