Hi all am a day late oops! But i did weigh yesterday and i was 95.7, lucky its not weigh in Thursday cos it told a different story on the scales this morning - too many eggs for dinner last night maybe!

:)

• Like 1

Wow dondon, I thought I was the shortest shortass in the world at 153cm (5' exactly)!

• Like 2

Wow dondon, I thought I was the shortest shortass in the world at 153cm (5' exactly)!

haha me too ! only 153cm (though i usually say im 155cm  5'1)

• Like 2

I'm going to join in now as I have just started the Opti phase.  So my starting weight is 123 kg. 

• Like 4

98.3 today

Down 0.8 for the week

I'm thinking I need another fill on Monday.

Hi everyone!

96.7kg today

Down 1.6kg for the week

I think I'm in the green zone as my Doctor felt I didn't need a fill. 

• Like 3

Hi guys. No movement today but was down yesterday. Not too worried as this is how it is with me fluctuate a little then drop. Started a new job yesterday in the digial marketing space so my head is in the clouds atm haha. We to watch the melbourne symphony orchestra on monday night and ever since have had a horrible earrache so havent done a workout yet. Might take the dogs out as a compromise. Wishing everyone a good week :)

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

I'm down to 90.8kg today... 800g and I'll break the 90 barrier!

Hope you feel better soon Sara M, and congrats on the new job.

Hope everyone else has a stellar banded day!

• Like 2

lost the 1 kg I put on last week at the wedding.... got a small fill yesterday so have reset the brain as well and am now working to getting to my goal weight for my daughter's 30th at Xmas time.

• Like 2

Down 700g to 107.6kg. My weight loss has slowed but at least it's still decent losses.

• Like 4

Btw this was my pre preg weight before both my kids yay!!! cant wait to get down to 2 digits X

• Like 3

Also think that was bcos I got my period :)... struggled with these 2 kgs for 2 months!!!! feels so good and now even more motivated to break the 11's

• Like 2

Down to 78.5 so a kilo down.  But with hubby's birthday just gone, my sister in laws this weekend then mine the weekend coming (22nd) I'm thinking this will be the last "loss" on Wednesday for me :P  Until I can list the "skin lost" woohoo bring on oct 5th!!!

• Like 5

Was 93.8 this morning - down 0.6 kg - not bad, considering my period is due very soon...

No more weighing until after it - bloating and cravings :(

Am hanging out to see 92's - that is the lowest I've been in my adult life...so close!

• Like 4

Up .1 AGAIN to 88.9. So not happy. I'm seeing the doc on Mon and I'll have lost f'all in the two months since last visit. I'm feeling a bit ashamed actually and not looking forward to going at all.

• Like 2

Stagnant at 81.3kg again. Was due for fill last Friday, but got moved to this week on Friday. So going to ask for a top up to get going again. Seriously want to drop more kg's before Christmas. Time will tell how that goes.

• Like 2

I'm also up..... A whole kilo!

This is what happens, I have to learn to ride the highs and lows and trust that I am actually losing in the big picture.

So hard when I claimed the 70's and am now back in the 80's.

• Like 3

Still 56 kgs no weightloss again this week, better than no gain!! :blink:

• Like 1

Up 500grams to 96.2kgs d'oh! Not entirely sure how i managed that, more food less exercise is more than likely the answer!

• Like 3

Hi Wednesday weigh in's, I'm a day late as I had fill yesterday my weight at clinic was very bad only 1kg loss in two months oh well.... New fill see what happen's. So my weight as of yesterday is 105.6kg which is up 1.6kg from last Wednesday :wacko:  

• Like 2

Well done team weds, sound like a lot of us are fluctuating but its good to know its normal. Lets all give it stick for a great result this week! :)

• Like 6

So I have just completed my first week of opti and I am down 3.8 kg :)

• Like 4

Just had another .5ml put in this morning. I was weighed and while I thought I had not lost anything in the last 8weeks, his scales say 2kg down. I was also wearing jeans and a long sleeved top, after 2 cups of tea, half a bottle of water and eggs for breakfast! I am very happy right now. Was a little down, but am told by my surgeon that 1-2kg per month is the aim for sustained loss. I would also have to say that while I would love to dump the Kg's quickly, I think this way has been super easy physically, mentally and diet wise.

So right now I feel great that my weight loss is still going along nicely. I am inclined to only do a formal weigh in every other week from now on. Losing only 200gm or so each week makes me feel like I am doing something wrong. So my next weigh in will be 2 weeks and I will see how that goes.

Overall I feel great, losing weight, dr is happy with my progress and I can still hide my band from everyone other than my husband, one boss and one friend. My daughter is 28 and has just moved back home for a bit, she has not even mentioned my eating patten or portion size. I am pretty good at covering my tracks.

• Like 5

Ok this seems like a great thread. I started opti on 9th Sept @ 105.6. First thing in the morning starkers! I'm a bit of a daily weigher but if its ok I'll post next weight on Wesnesday too! It's good to be accountable (and also I'm a wee bit competitive :) :)

• Like 3

Congrats on starting your journey nanny!

We are all incredibly supportive on here, not so much competitive though - except with ourselves maybe! ;) 

• Like 3