I am up slightly this morning but believe I may have been dehydrated last week. I was 59.3kgs first thing now a couple of hours later I'm 58.2kgs. Either way I'm maintaining the high 50s and my original goal was 55kgs so I'm nearly there and very pleased. Over the Christmas period I was 62ish kgs and I only just got to 60kgs about a month ago and have maintained and now losing again. I've found I fluctuate a kilo or so and also now I'm almost at goal weight the loss has slowed right down then randomly out of nowhere I will lose again. It's weird. Very happy where I'm at and am starting to look good. In fact certain problem areas eg thighs and upper arms (triceps) have actually been thinner even at 60kgs compared to when I was at my lowest of 55kgs. I guess my body fat and muscle mass ratio has changed. Nice to kiss most of my problem areas goodbye!

Consult in February and March to see 2 x surgeons to work together and do a combined procedure. 360 body lift, breast lift and replace breast implants. I also want thigh lift with lipo as I have a weird hanging roll of fat on only my left thigh although the right thigh is slightly flabby and also has excess skin. I may get my arms done depending how bad the scars need to be for it. It's mainly my triceps. They are actually very toned more than they have ever been but I do have some excess skin there and it annoys me when I'm doing something such as washing dishes and the excess skin wobbles. Even if I tense the muscles they still wobble. Boobs, 360 body lift and thighs are definitely happening and will see about arms. The excess skin removal/nicer perkier boobs will be the icing on the cake (transformation). Not just being so big but 2 x kids has really done a number on my stomach. Wrinkled excess skin and what looks like stretched abdominal muscles (will be assessed for separation of the muscles but I don't think I have that). 

Sorry my post is so long but can you tell that I'm very happy within myself as well as my appearance. I had a fear of weight loss surgery not working because of my Hashimotos Disease or worse only losing a little and never making it to my goal weight but here I am 8 months on and almost at goal which is absolutely crazy to think about. Hope everyone else is doing well with their weight. I've noticed this thread isn't very active anymore. If you aren't comfortable posting your weight why not post losses/gains/maintenance? It's nice to check in with those who understand. 

• Like 1

I keep forgetting about weighing in on Wednesdays and I've gotten out of the habit of weighing myself daily. Anyway I weighed myself today after coffee and breakfast and I'm up 500 grams (probably my breakfast) at a weight of 57.6kgs. I'm beyond happy with my progress. I look and feel great and only have 2.6kg to goal weight but as I said I'm not focusing on magic numbers anymore. I'm slimmer now and have more muscle definition than I did in my 20s. I had my first negative comment when a coworker commented that I'd lost so much weight and another said to her that now I look weak. Um ok then. I said no way I have muscles I never had before and flexed my arm showing off my definition lol I found it a bit rude to be honest. I am healthy bmi now whereas before I was still in the obese categories. 

• Like 1

Checking in and remembered it's Wednesday! 57.7kgs after coffee and breakfast. Feel I'm doing really well. 

• Like 1

Can't remember when I checked in last but I'm sitting at 93 even today so averaging around a kilo a week. Bring on the 80s. I have a check up next month so fingers crossed my weight will start with an 8

• Like 1