Hi everyone, i weighed myself this morning, am now 104.5kgs, i weighed in at 109.7kgs the day after surgery which is 13 days ago....i inderstand things will slow down somewhat now but im very much looking forward to getting closer to double digits!

Well done to everyone, youve all been an inspiration! :)

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm 78.4.

I'm so cross I could spit. This time last year it was 73.4.

Why on earth would you do that to yourself?

K

• Like 1

Good on you Kate for owning it. Now we can make some progress :)

I'm in! 101.6 this morning. Bouncing just above 100 for the last week. Come on double digits!

• Like 1

95.0 for me this morning.  The lowest I've gotten so far on the scales is 93.9.  I've just got to stop mucking around and get back on the straight and narrow track of NO SNACKS!  (or at the most only 2 healthy small portion size ones a day)

• Like 1

i'm in,but i'll have to use my weight from last sunday which is 61kgs and wait till next wednesday as we are away in the caravan and have no scales!! :blink:

• Like 1

84.5 today for me. Aiming for around 1kg loss per week.

• Like 2

Great work guys! I want to join in but I don't have scsles at home :(

• Like 1

My weigh in day is Wednesday so I'm in too, it will be gr8 to have friends to share with :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I'm going to join you guys next week. I haven't been paying much attention to my diet since my one year anniversary about 2 weeks ago so I'm off to buy a set of scales tonight and get rid of this last 10kg!

• Like 2

Well done everyone for weighing in on week 1. If I find the time I might do a little table to help us stay accountable. I for one do better when I feel like its in black and white and a little competition doesnt hurt either : good luck with this week. Lots of fluids, No sliders, Plenty of protein and exercise and stay away from the chocolate, cake, .........whatever ....... your thing is :)

• Like 5

Bought my scales ready for my first WIW - and I've put on 3kgs since April! Argh.

Not looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday, I'm eating my way across Melbourne at the moment. On a plus though, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed Disney on Ice today. And we have really enjoyed playing princesses while we stay at the Windsor! Home tomorrow and back to being a good bandit.

• Like 1

I'll be lucky if I'm 1/2kg down this week. Oh well ... a loss is a loss.

• Like 1

I am nervous too. Calorie intake seems to be ok, but no exercise and not the right foods and my scale looks to be on the up. Hope to get rid of this cold and get moving lol :)

Good morning! I should log into this site many times a week instead of facebook!!!! so need to be accountable too.

I am 100% in this game. My last week weigh in was 117 kg. Lets see what tomorrow brings for week 2. Going to the clinic today fr my 6 week adjustment. Weight has not moved much I reckon in the last 6 weeks. Arrrrggghh but I am SO DOING THIS and thanks for starting this great post Sara and LBA xxx !!!!!!

• Like 2

Well it is Wednesday again, so this morning 82.9. Not a great loss, but still a loss is good. I am hungry and struggling to be good. Next fill due in 10 days I am hoping to have this take the edge off. Looking forward to hearing how everyone else went this last week.

• Like 1

Hello Wednesday :). I'm 95kg this morning meaning another loss but it was a tough mental week for hunger. STAY STRONG is my mental chant. Good luck to all those doing the Wednesday weigh in. :)

• Like 2

90.9 dammit, only down 0.1. I'm tempted to weigh tomorrow as well - just to see.

Am I NEVER going to get out of the 90s?

• Like 1

86.5 last week, 85 this week. Getting a little sick of fluids though, but i will be strong and keep going.

10kg more to go to my goal weight.

• Like 1

82.8 for me this morning with my pjs on :). I was all ready to write up an excuse because I thought I had stayed the same and then I checked and I actually lost 800g since last week. Woohoo. I did ok on calorie intake but probably not the best choices, and not enough fluids etc. exercise non existent, but trying to overcome a cold and started Tamoxifen (hormone drug) this week so need to be vigilant as it is known to have weight side effects. Well done folks. I will try and find some time to do a little spreadsheet to help us all keep track (in between job hunt etc). Love to all S

• Like 3

Woohoo down another kilo (even though my weigh in was a week and a half ago) down from 61kg to 60!   5 more kilos and i'm in the healthy weight range, 8 to 10 more and i'll be done!!

• Like 4

83.7 this morning, a gain of 300g after eating my way around Melbourne. Not unexpected and not as bad as it could have been. Had a brilliant time away so no regrets.

Back to sensible eating now though.

• Like 3

Down 700gm this week. I'm happy that it's down, but I've gained 600gm in the past 4 days, and I'm not happy about that at all, since there is no reason for it. I've been sticking to my Dry July challenge and haven't eaten junk foods or anything like that. But, I'm down so I will be happy for that. Soon hopefully I will be past this horrid chesty cough and back to the treadmill and that will be a good help :)

• Like 4