Started out well but fell off somewhere weight last week 105.9 as of this morning 105.7 so big 200gram loss. Still a loss :D

• Like 2

I'm down to 115.8kg this morning, which is a loss of 0.8kg. I'd prefer it to have been a whole kilo but as long as I'm down 0.5 to 1kg each week I'm happy, and so is my surgeon.

• Like 3

Hello Wednesday :). I'm 95kg this morning meaning another loss but it was a tough mental week for hunger. STAY STRONG is my mental chant. Good luck to all those doing the Wednesday weigh in. :)

My goodness, you're 2kg down!!!

• Like 2

95.0 again for me this morning, but I did have a shocker of a weekend with the end of the school holidays and eating crap with the kids so the scales crept up to 97 on Sunday.  I'm back on the straight and narrow now and even have a weight-loss buddy at work now to keep me honest. 

• Like 1

Today was my first weigh in - 89.7

:(

That's +3kgs in the last 2 months.

• Like 1

I've only realized last night that my scales don't work.. Last Wednesday I weighed in at CBS.. my scales are anywhere from 3-5kgs off their scales and I can step off and back on and get two very different readings.. From what I can tell I've only lost 1kg but I won't know for sure until my next appt at CBS next Wednesday...

• Like 1

Hi all weighed in at 102.7kgs this mornin......down from 104.5kgs last week. Closer to those double digits but yet still so far away - d'oh!

• Like 2

Guest Bethany

back up to 95lgs this week for me.  So lost 2.5kgs week before last and put it back on again this week. Took my 5yr old for blood test on mon and soothed my anxieties with chocolate and then cookies,  I was more stressed than him I think, onwards and downwards as they say.  Never mind :)   

• Like 1

How crap Lisa! I reckon I'm in for a gain like that next week.

This week has been really stressful for me, overseeing the relocation of my school from our shitty old site to our sparkling new one. During the day I live on Tim Tams and at night I switch to big wedges of Brie washed down with a bottle of sparkling wine. I've lost a kilo. Go figure!

Kate.

• Like 1

WOO HOO another 2 kgs down, only 41kgs more and doc will operate :D

• Like 3

Well done everyone for checking in, especially those who had a rough week and did not get a positive tesult, that takes guts. We are here to support each other as well as celebrating our successes. Lets all try give it a red hot go this week and see what a week brings :)

• Like 4

As usual vic is late in posting! I have lost 1 kg and am sitting at 116kgs. Think that 1kg was just all on Tuesday when I had a fill and had to be on fluids. Still so lost of not knowing what to eat. is it possible to start a post somewhere so ppl share what they have been having for breakkie, lunch and dinner ? I was so scared with my new fill not knowing what can be eaten and not. tried a piece of toast with cheese n some pesto went down slowly after chewing chewing chewing.. i was more tired of chewing than eating / enjoying it haha On the up side I had finished a whole pack of kumara fries a month ago and today I was STUCK on my very first chip, love my band!!

• Like 1

I'm up 200 grams this week. Not too surprised, i've had good losses on liquids/mushies and am still adjusting to eating more real food :) hoping for a loss next week!

• Like 1

Welcome Wednesday! Again a smal. Loss of 300gm, so down to 82.6kg. Fill on Friday and I am dead keen as I have been battling hunger for a while. Still any loss is a good loss:)

Hoping everyone else is doing well.

• Like 1

Guest Bethany

Hey Peeps,

I stayed the same this week :)

• Like 1

81.9 today, loss of 1.8!

Band was a bit tight this week due to TOM.

Seventies are so close I can almost touch it....

• Like 4

1/2 kg his week. My honeymoon is over. Still happy to have a loss. Have a good week everyone :)

• Like 1

84.4 Down only 0.6 this week, not much considering I'm on very little calories. But a loss is a loss.

• Like 1

90.3 I'm down 0.6 also, but I'm wrapped with that, considering the time I've been having.

And I've also now hit 30% yay me!!!

If I'm not out of the 90s next Wed, I'm really going to be pissed.

• Like 4

Down to 115kg this morning which is another loss of 0.8kg. Can't complain about that.

• Like 1

No weightloss for me this week!! I need a new pair of digital scales mine are old and only show 1/2 a kilo or kilo losses, getting desperate just to see the grams now!!

lol

• Like 3

Stayed the same 82.8 this week. Not a great week, still fighting off a cold. Then saw my daughter off who s moving to Edinburgh which hit me hard. No exercise, eating wrong things and PBing all the time. Hope this is a better week :)

• Like 1

Down .2! Pig in shit.

Clearly, the champagne and chocolate diet does work!

To be fair on me, I've worked my butt off this week - and have been to gym most days.

k

• Like 3

I'm down 0.6 this week, I am pretty happy because I gained 1.2 late last week and have lost it and .6 more. Hopefully my body has adjusted from the liquids/mushies/real food change and the losses become more steady now :)

• Like 2

Not a gr8 week for me weight is up 1.2kg's but I've had major mouth, teeth issues this fortnight I've just started eating solids again. Just a small set back,hope I can loss it before holiday's in August, when I will see people who haven't seen me since before the band.

• Like 1