Down 100g to 88.8kg. I went as high as 89.7kg in the last week but my hormonal fluid has come off so back to what might be my normal weight now.

• Like 5

95.4kg today

Happy birthday for Tuesday, not sure I'll make many WIW this month, but I guess time will tell.

I missed it, working today so just got up and got ready. Maybe I'll do better next week.

• Like 2

I forgot to post! i'm down .5 to 90.8kgs. I was 90.1 on saturday morning but a birthday and long weekend killed that :P

• Like 6

Bandejules dont you hate it when you hit a good loss but cant sustain it for weigh in day? LOL

Between 89.7 and 90.5 the whole time and its driving me nuts

• Like 2

Hello everyone, confession time - I haven't posted a weight comment in here since 28th March.  Since then my parents have been over from the UK and I have started a new job so life just seems to have got in the way.

Since I last posted I have lost 1.8 kg and have been maintaining my loss.  This is a huge achievement as I have never ever maintained any sort of weight loss.

So I am now at 88 kg and have lost 70% of the weight I want to lose.

Head now seems in a good place and I am having a check up with my surgeon on the 16th.

Am now committed to checking in here every week again - its been great reading through everyone's posts and seeing how well everyone is going.  You have certainly motivated me :)

• Like 4

At my first appointment in March, I weighed in at 125.9kgs
The morning after surgery (24th May and after 3 weeks of Optifast) I weighed in at 118.8kgs.

On Wednesday 4/6, I weighed in at 115.6kgs. 

I think I'm doing okay so far. :)

• Like 5

You are doing great Chunky! Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Hi everyone

81.5Kg with a loss of 0.9Kg for the week.

Bit better result than I expected!

Hi All,

81.6Kg today, a gain of 0.1Kg.

Didn't know what to expect after a nothing week and a forgetful long weekend!

• Like 3

72.2kg a gain of 100g for the week, I went away for the long weekend and got back last night and ate and drank myself stoopid so that's a great result. I got down to 71.4kg on Saturday and aiming to get back down there for next weigh in. :-D

• Like 2

90.5 100g up for the week and also the first time in 10 weeks the scale has gone up instead of down...

Bring on the fill today!

89.5 down 1kg

What a difference a fill makes

• Like 5

48.4 a gain of 500g!!

• Like 3

82.5 this morning :)

had training last night and and again tonight. seeing the surgeon tomorrow, it'll be good to see what he has to say as my weight loss had a very slow start in the beginning!

up 1 this week. few too many birthday catch ups and that chocolate cake at work was yummy on the lips but not on the hips! training tonight, gonna have to turn on beast mode to burn this off! :angry:

82.6 this morning, not bad considering birthday weekend and havent been to the gym since thursday. 16 weeks until my trip, freeking out i need to lose weight! :blink:

• Like 4

88.7kg this morning, down 100g from last week. Happily maintaining but will probably restart losing a bit more weight from Friday.

• Like 6

85.4, a loss of .2

Looking forward to checking in with my surgeon tomorrow. I think I'd like to try a tiny bit more fill to see if that motivates me some more.

• Like 8

I missed it, working today so just got up and got ready. Maybe I'll do better next week.

Working again today, but when I jumped on the scales on Monday (my normal weigh in day) I hadn't moved from the week before. Not to bad considering how relaxed I've been lately. See the surgeon on Friday for a follow-up and possibly a fill.

• Like 4

86.5 kg down 1.5 today.  Finally my head is in the right place again and the scales are going in the right direction :)

• Like 3

117kg down 11kg from 3 weeks ago (I don't weigh weekly). I'm kind of cheating because I'm one week post op and have been living off optifast for 3 weeks- but hey thought I might as well post it here as I may never have such impressive results again! 

• Like 6

Hi everyone, I'm back been flat out with moving & then my husband busted his knee so have been his nurse & only bread winner for last four months. I have enjoyed reading your weight in everyones doing so well (pats on backs) me not much as changed floating around 104 - 99 hoping life settle down so I can focus more on lossing weight...:)

• Like 1

Hi All,

81.6Kg today, a gain of 0.1Kg.

Didn't know what to expect after a nothing week and a forgetful long weekend!

81.6 this week, same as last week

• Like 1

72.2kg a gain of 100g for the week, I went away for the long weekend and got back last night and ate and drank myself stoopid so that's a great result. I got down to 71.4kg on Saturday and aiming to get back down there for next weigh in. :-D

71.7kg this week!!! A loss of 500g. 

• Like 3