Up again last week, now down again 1.1 to 84.8.

I missed last week, but I'm up .3 from two weeks ago to 85.1 now.

• Like 2

feel like stabbing something! gain of a whole f!&*ing kilo! :angry:  :angry:

worst thing for me to do right now would be stress/emotionally eat - so i wont! :P  here's hoping it's a bit of fluid retention; ive been feeling bit blah and bloated this week and been having my green shakes and asparagusfo soup for lunch so there's a lot of liquid going in. bikram on monday night, PT last night and bikram again tonight. time to sweat, sweat, SWEAT!

little bit of a shock, and even had to check that the scales were working.. managed to drop from 77.5 to 74.8! a huge 2.7 difference! :) amazing what a little evening primrose oil can do!

• Like 5

Down 1.4kg to 85.6kg. Only 600g 'til goal !

• Like 11

Tishtish! You are incredible. 85 is the DREAM! Well done.

• Like 1

I'm at 72.1 this morning - finally going down!!!! My last top up has done wonders. 

• Like 7

Today 96.4, slowing down, but wow all I can say is my work uniform is so comfortable now, and I can pull pants up without undoing the button!! Winning

With the very sad news that my bestest friend, more like my sister was diagnosed with cancer, I have definitely realised I am an emotional eater! Although I ate not great choices, my quantity was well and truly down! And happy to report a loss, now weighing in at 95.2!

• Like 4

Sorry forgot to post yesterday - stayed the same this week at 83.8.  Onwards and downwards . . . . . . .

• Like 3

Got a feeling my body is happy around the 80 - 81 range!

80.4 - in my happy zone

• Like 4

71.7kg today down 400g - on my down down down. I was 71.1kg last Friday, hoping to get back down to 70.5kg by next wednesday. 

Happy Wednesday Everyone

• Like 4

I missed last week, but I'm up .3 from two weeks ago to 85.1 now.

And back down .2 to 84.9.

This is making me dizzy.

• Like 4

Down 300g to 89.6. NFI what I'm doing differently but I guess I'll just keep doing what I've been doing!

• Like 3

Back up to 86.7kg from 85.6kg last week. So up 1.1kg but I'm on a downward swing, again.

• Like 2

little bit of a shock, and even had to check that the scales were working.. managed to drop from 77.5 to 74.8! a huge 2.7 difference! :) amazing what a little evening primrose oil can do!

74.1,, only 5 weeks until my trip and im seeing the dr on tuesday. im at 8ml at the moment, would it be wrong of me to ask for a bit more so that mentally and physically i know that hardly anything is going to go through which will force me to not pick at naughty things or put anything that's bad for me in my gob. and then have my band emptied to about a 5 or 6 before i go away.. thoughts please lovely people :)

• Like 2

LMD, leave it alone until after your trip - just to save any stressin!

• Like 2

Does anyone else get a little suspicious when the scales start dropping unexpectedly? I weigh myself every second day or so and normally expect to see upward variances, but for the last two weeks it has been downward variances?! I was 89.1 this morning. Don't get me wrong this is very exciting, but I just can't think of why this is now happening. I am quite stressed so my band is tight - perhaps that's the easiest explanation.

• Like 2

Up 200 g to 84.0 today but considering I was 86.6 on Monday morning this is a minor miracle.  I think I celebrated my daughter's 18th a little too well last weekend!!  It is amazing what 4 days of Opti can achieve.

So 9.0 kg to goal weight - onwards and downwards . . . . . . . . . . .

• Like 2

80.4 - in my happy zone

Happy zone be damned :D

78.9Kg today, a loss of 1.5 from last week!

• Like 5

Gain of 500g from last week....boo!  72.2kg - Overall it's on the way down though just having fat day today. 

• Like 2

Thinking I'll jump on board... I've been keeping myself accountable with the monthly challenges, but I really need an ongoing (weekly) test to keep me motivated!

So here goes: 72.4 kg

• Like 5