ohh you're just showing off now tish!!  *wink* lol

lol ... you really made me laugh !

85kg was my first base goal. I have a couple more but I'll just see how things go. If this is it I'm still happy. (Second base is 79kg.)

• Like 2

Thinking I'll jump on board... I've been keeping myself accountable with the monthly challenges, but I really need an ongoing (weekly) test to keep me motivated!

So here goes: 72.4 kg

Am on holidays... So no scales. Probably not such a bad thing, as I counted 1400 calories today. :-(

Will assess any damage next week.

So, after all my worry, I arrived home a whole 100g heavier y'day, and this morning have lost 300g... So I'm now sitting at my all time banded low weight of 71.8. Nice to finally crack the 72; not to mention being ever so grateful that my 4-6hrs of daily exercise offset all the holiday indulgences and alcohol ;-)

• Like 5

Am on holidays eating crap, walking lots and not as much snacks as at home, can't weigh myself ahhhhhh I just hope I haven't done too much damage. In the grocery store here in the U.S they had scales out the front, was sooooo tempted to hope on them in front of everyone! Lol desperate or what.

• Like 2

Awesome JouJou, but you know its only Tues today, right? Tomorrow might be even better :P

• Like 5

So, after all my worry, I arrived home a whole 100g heavier y'day, and this morning have lost 300g... So I'm now sitting at my all time banded low weight of 71.8. Nice to finally crack the 72; not to mention being ever so grateful that my 4-6hrs of daily exercise offset all the holiday indulgences and alcohol ;-)

70.7kg today. So a loss of 1.1kg since last Wed, and a total loss of 18kg in 20 weeks.

Despite a few recent speedhumps (holidays & AFL grand final weekend), things are going ok. My DH is also away at the moment, so that makes things easier in terms of meal prep... i.e. I'm not tempted to eat 'his' foods or even overeat, and there's nobody pulling out the biscuit barrel after dinner !!!

• Like 6

The scales are bouncing around for me. I'll see 87.6 and then 88.9 and then 88.3 .... I've recently increased my exercise significantly (as well as being period week) so I'm going to assume it's a mixture of fluid and muscles coming back. I'm not going to post a weekly weigh in for a couple of weeks to let my body and my brain settle before I start freaking out!

• Like 4

73.5, slowly slowly

73.2, snails pace now ðŸŒðŸŒ

• Like 3

both hubby and i jumped on those scales in the supermarket here in the U.S desperate haha, when i converted the pounds back at hotel it seems im close to same weight. 48.9 thats with clothes and shoes! :-) hope my scales are just as kind at home!

• Like 4

Down 800g from 84.1kg to 83.3kg. My brain is playing catch up with these new numbers. It's like I see "83.3kg" but can't process what it is. It's so foreign to me. That probably sounds a bit odd.

• Like 5

73.2, snails pace now

72.9 and fill removed this arvo for my trip on sunday! :)

• Like 4

70.7kg today.  So a loss of 1.1kg since last Wed, and a total loss of  18kg in 20 weeks.

Am only down 300g this week... 70.4 kg is ok by me, though not sure the Doc will be altogether happy 

:mellow:

• Like 3

49.2 on my scales, so have put on 500g in the two weeks on holiday! Not bad for all the crap I ate!!

• Like 5

84.4 today, lost 2 kgs in the last week after going for a massive hike and getting back on track with eating. Had plateaued for about 6 weeks before that, fluctuating around the 87 mark.

• Like 4

Groan, still the same numbers bouncing around.

• Like 3

The Aria scale says that I am 63.3kg today. I have finally made it to the healthy weight range. I am so happy about this that I cried. I HEART MY BAND!!!

• Like 9

85.6, up .1 from last week. At least my ups and downs are leveling out.

• Like 3

Down 1.5 kg since last weigh in (which has been weeks).  But at 82.3 kg this means that I have lost over 40 kg and am now down in the "overweight" range.  I am doing a little happy dance at the moment :)

• Like 3