a .2 gain for me this week

getting a fill tomorrow

• Like 1

according to my so-not-reliable scale, I weigh 313lbs/141.9kgs. I think Im really standing at 316lbs/143.3kgs. I weigh in at CBS tomorrow so will update it then. Im struggling this week with head hunger and emotional eating. I am currently going through a very traumatic and depressing time and just when I think I've gone through all 7 stages of grief and loss.. bam! i find myself right back in the midst of it.. should probably see someone about that hey? lol.. 

• Like 2

MallyMelbs I hope things calm down for you soon.  Stay strong and get some help if you need it :)

• Like 1

Well ive had no loss at all this week although on sunday i was a kg down.....maybe i shouldnt weigh myself everyday....or should i!?! Disappointed that theres no loss but am starting boot camp on friday morn as i dont get a fill (which will be my first) till 23rd aug as im in nz till then. But im still looking forward to the comin weeks with exercise and the lead up to a fill :)

• Like 1

Howdy Peeps,

95.9 for me this morning - a gain of 900grams.  Not bad considering after a cortisone shot I jumped up to 97 kilos, so I'm down a kg on that.  On top of that my butt still hurts to sit on, as well as my arms.  Boy was it painful at step class today.  I'm getting back into the weights so know this will be my life for a little until my body gets used to it.  Probably carrying a little extra fluid there as well.

On the food front today I made sure I sat down at the dinner table and ate lunch mindfully rather than just hoovering it down in front of the TV.  We've got the next Michelle Bridges 12WBT coming up in a few weeks and I've decided I need to do more work in the mindful eating department as it always comes down to 80% nutrition, 20% exercise.  My 80% nutrition falls down in the snacking department, which in turn is pulled down by how I'm eating some of my meals... so I'm looking to tighten up my habits in some of these areas over the coming weeks. 

Starting today.  No more food consumed where I'm not sitting at a dinner table being mindful about what's going in the gob!

Have a good week everyone! :)

• Like 1

Well done everone for checking in :) i am so all over the place atm, some very hectic days networking and interviews etc. then lazy days trying to get rid of this cold etc etc. its really hard trying to find a routine and balance. I guess thats life isnt it? and thats whats we are all trying to find a balance with. Thank god we have this forum to support each other on this journey.

• Like 2

It's not Wednesday and I can't weigh in weekly, but I'm down 4kg in 6 weeks and 19.7 in total :) 2/3 of the way there!!

• Like 1

I'm in too. I need to get moving again. Today 83.3. I also need a goal. I have a guide, but my doc and I have not discussed an end weight. Any suggestions? I am 163cm, 50 and started at 97kg. My aim is around 70kg, does this seem fair or reasonable? I think any less than this I may look haggard, the goal I suppose is to be a healthy weight. BMI is not something I really take too much notice of, to me it is more about overall well being.

Until next week good luck banders.

Yes definitely 70 kg is attainable ... I'm 50 163cms and weigh 63.4 this morning :) I'm happy with that weight even though my surgeons goal was 58 kg !!! Too skinny for me I recon .. All the best

• Like 1

No loss this week, in fact a gain. I am so disappointed, but that is life I suppose. I have been up and down in the 82-83kg for ages. I am battling hunger too. Maybe it is the cold weather.

• Like 2

89.7 HALLELUJAH, FINALLY OUT OF THE 90s. Man, I've been hanging around there for over 10 years now.

0.6 this week made that happen.

Stoked!!!

• Like 8

0.5 kg this week. Time to up my exercise. Still very happy. That's a total loss of 12kgs for me so far :)

• Like 3

Ok, deep breath.....

83kg, gain of .....wait for it......1.1kg!

Sigh, had to have my band loosened in the last week. Wondering now if I should have left it alone and just tried to ride it out.

• Like 2

ok dropped a kilo last thurs only to pig out on sliders friday afternoon and night and bounce back up a kilo, but have been good since then and have lost that kilo again!! My weight is now 59 kilo, 4 kilos from healthy weight range!!

• Like 3

81.3 today so I think 1.5kg down :)

• Like 4

Not a good week again for me still up 1.2kg my mouth is better but my weight is not....

• Like 2

I finally got below the 100 kg mark - was 99.2 this morning!

So happy to see the double digits  :D  :D  :D

• Like 10

Down to 114.3kg this morning which is a loss of 0.7kg. Not sure how accurate it is though as I've been on fluids and fasting since Monday and I'm probably a little dehydrated.

• Like 3

Only down 200grams....still could be worse...could be better. Have started boot camp last friday so maybe its just all muscle mass! ;)

• Like 2

Well done everybody for checking in good or bad. I think the secret is in accountability. I know for myself if I am going in the wrong direction I want to curl up in a ball and ignore whats happening. This is obviously how I got obese in the first place. I have been struggling to shake off the bug but hopefully over it now and can get back into regular exercise. My daughter and I have signed up for the 12 week transformation challenge at our gym and I have a weekly session with my trainer. 2 dogs to walk and there is also a local running club to join which scares the pants off me. But I am hoping I can find a routine that works and a job soon :). Have to do a preso for a second interview today so I hope it goes well.

• Like 5

sorry forgot yesteryda! 140.7kg.. down 1.9kgs :D  :D :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

• Like 6