woo hoo! finally back in the 80's for the first time in nearly 10 years! 89.5kgs. I have a bit of stress, worry but, but thank goodness my band reminds me not to emotionally eat, which is hard.

well done to you all!

Congrats Zendaya!! I'm with you on the emotional eating - that and stress eating were my downfalls. Keep up the great work.

• Like 2

I just got back from Bali and I'm up 3.6kgs. I'm swollen as anything so I'm guessing 2kg is fluid and the rest is cocktails :P

Argh - I'm headed to Bali today and a bit worried about the eating. Luckily, I don't drink and will only have to watch my food.

I just found this thread and need to be accountable. My weight on 31 Dec 14 was 87.7 (I was 86.8 on Christmas Eve, sigh). So now I'm going to watch what I eat more carefully. I started solids on 31 Dec and have had no problems so far. I had 3 ml of fill yesterday.I'm off to Bali today for 18 days, so I will be careful not to go too crazy with food. I'll check in when I'm back after 21 Jan

Thanks TM, have a great time in Bali. Stay safe and eat responsibly haha

Today is the end of the festivities after spending time with friends and family over Christmas, going on a cruise and having visitors for the last week with them leaving this morning. I well and truly ate and drank myself silly and have gained 3.7kg since my last weigh in. I had fun doing it though but have now hit a point where i'm not enjoying it anymore because I feel sluggish and puffy.

Back to reality today with exercise and healthy eating. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow since I have exercised in 3 weeks, call me crazy but I can't wait for the 'good' pain to kick in,  I reckon i'll lose at least 2kg by Wed next week. 

Happy new year all!! 

• Like 4

Late weigh in for last Wednesday (I've been without a pc) ... 86.4kg which was 400g down from the previous week. The chrissie weight is coming off, as I expected it would once I went back to business as usual eating.

• Like 2

74.9 can't remember what I was, just know I need to loose this 5kg I put on over the last 6 mths. Clothes are getting to tight again.

• Like 3

My last post in this thread was 98.6kg. I'm so annoyed, yesterday I was 97.1kg but it wasn't Wednesday so I didn't record it. :lol: Today - 97.8kg. I still lost over the holiday period, but that makes it a loss of only about 800g.

• Like 4

Fiiiiinally cracked 75... now 74.8! Bmi is 30! Gah so close to."overweight" haha

• Like 4

Up 100g from last week to 86.1kg. (Was 85.9kg the last 2 days ... lol).

• Like 3

82.1, down 2.5kgs from when I weighed in on Friday - very happy the Christmas weight didn't hang around too long!

• Like 4

Ok so this is my first weigh in for 2015 and i am starting at 86.2kg my goal is to be between 60-65kg by july! 

• Like 5

*sneaks in* I don't normally write in here, I just Like the comments ya'll make.

A week ago I was 120kg (again), this fluctuating weight for three months of 117kg - 119kg has been annoying me no end. Then when I hit 120kg it broke my heart. I can't accept excuses like Christmas, New Years and parties, these dates come around every freakin year and every year I put the same crap in my mouth and I use the heat as an excuse to not exercise consistently. Albeit this year I have a band and I consumed less, I decided a week ago, I'm not going to accept a stabilised weight anymore.

The past 7 days have been my turnaround week and today I weigh 116.2kg :)

• Like 14

My scales told me I'd put on 1.7kgs this morning. Excuse me? How...

My cycle is a mess thanks to Depo Provera shot about 3 weeks ago so I'm going to put it down to some bloating and a lack of exercise... and try to ignore the screaming in my head about it.

• Like 3

88.5 down 1 kilo but not eating much due to stress more than my band me thinks!

well done everyone.

• Like 3

The past 7 days have been my turnaround week and today I weigh 116.2kg :)

yipeeee! congrats AB that's bloody awsum ... your a legend honey xo

• Like 2

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

I have now lost 100.7 pounds :D

3 days before my bandiversary :)

- 1.5 this week to 123.3.

I wasn't sure if I would make it before my deadline but yay!!!!

• Like 4

yipeeee! congrats AB that's bloody awsum ... your a legend honey xo

That's real nice of you to say Zen, thanks. x

Shucks hehe

• Like 2

51.7 down 200 g from 2 weeks ago! thank god I didn't have to weigh in last sunday when we got back from the caravan and I weighed 52.1 my heaviest since I lost all the weight! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

• Like 3

btw AB congrats on the loss!! :)

• Like 1

Well done everyone, I'm very impressed and little bit jealous!!!! Me the same 91. But ok with that as was not great for wkend. But feeling good and positive. First fill next week , bit nervous but looking forward to it too. Me back to work this week after a month off.

• Like 3