Bobbing aroung 121 and 122 every week for the last month. Starting to mix it up a bit. Back to work on tuesday, for some reason i am more in control at work. Hope this will show on the scales.

• Like 5

Down 100g to 88kg this week. (But I was 89kg yesterday ... obviously carb fuelled fluid retention.)

I'll go back down to about 86kg but not right now ... I need to just chill out and maintain for a couple of weeks. I've had a very stressful couple of months (Breast cancer scare and both of my kids moved out of home to go to uni.) And now I'm in a monster fibromyalgia flare up and have a virus on top of that. Sigh. I'm still going to the gym but not doing as much as usual ... but at least I'm still doing something. My eating hasn't been so great but I'm getting back into a better routine. Anyway ... If I'm no more than this 88kg for the next few weeks I'll be happy, and then I should be well enough to get back to the business of losing a couple of kilos to get back to the weight I want to be.

• Like 5

51.6 a gain of 100g this week!

• Like 2

been a while since ive checked in here, im still just banding along haha

76.4, loss of 3.2 since latest top up with the doctor 2 weeks ago :D

75.9, its amazing how much my weight can bounce up and down - getting dizzy but mustnt give up!

• Like 3

Down one to 85. Very happy! Thought it might be more with the fill last week but still happy!!!

• Like 3

weighed on Wed, just now getting to record it. 88.0 down a few 100g. will take it

may this week be better

• Like 2

hi, managed to get to 87.0, so down 1kg. yippee!!!!

hoping to fall into the 86s next week, now just to close the mouth and move the buns.

• Like 6

87.4 - A gain of 1.3 WHAT THE? I've been so much more out of control than normal lately. Haven't been this heavy since I initially lost it. Surgeon's visit next month and I'm embarrassed already.

86.4 this morning, a loss of 1kg YAY! Although, not too much YAY, cause its only taking off what I shouldn't have put on in the first place Grrrrr

• Like 9

I'm on day 3 of my self-imposed detox and I am pleased to record a new lowest weight of 87.3kgs as of this morning.

• Like 6

Up by 2.3 to 139.3kg. I seem to just keep going up and down. My first fill hasn't done much, so hopefully the one this Friday will. 

I thought I was more active this week, but Fitbit says I wasn't. Oops :( Time to hop on the treadmill!

• Like 7

73.7kg this morning so 800g down on last week. Everything is going well and transitioning back to solid food. Will be interesting to see how the next few weeks go. I cannot remember the last time time I was in the 60's probably when my kids were little. I am now at my lowest weight I was with the band and have lost 7kg since my revision surgery. Hope everyone has a good week

• Like 8

Today’s weight in 110.50kg (Small 300g loss since last Wednesday ... long weekend didn't help this week)

• Like 6

Down 200g to 87.8kg. My eating is back on track and I'm slowly doing more at the gym. So far so good.

• Like 9

Staying steady at 75.5kg!! Different scales though so could be up or down.. But I'll take that :D

• Like 8

Haven't checked in for awhile as my scales died.

Got on last night after a full day of food/water +period bloating + shoes on - 4 kgs down to 85kgs - the lightest weight I've ever been since having my band put in.

• Like 10

up 200g again a gain! :-( 51.8

• Like 5

Staying around the same at 75.6kg. Not having much luck these last 6 months. Appointment on Friday might get a top up and hope it's not too tight. Brought some opti fast yesterday so hoping that kicks things off.

• Like 5

Started at 157kg and down to 149.8kg since my op 2 weeks ago. I seem to be losing about 2-300 grams a day, does that sound about right while i'm in my liquid recovery phase? (Monday was 150.5, yesterday 150.1 and today 149.8)

• Like 9

115kg, 116kg and 117kg. I weighed myself three times today just because I could. It's my birthday on Friday, so I expect to add a 118kg to that by the weekend lol. Perhaps I should try to go the opposite way (psychology) and maybe the scale will show a different trend? 

• Like 5

Same as last week, getting bit sick of myself! Fill didn't seems to make any difference! But off we go again for another week!! Well done everyone!

• Like 6

Started at 157kg and down to 149.8kg since my op 2 weeks ago. I seem to be losing about 2-300 grams a day, does that sound about right while i'm in my liquid recovery phase? (Monday was 150.5, yesterday 150.1 and today 149.8)

From memory I was losing these kinds of heady numbers post surgery as well. Enjoy it whilst it lasts and congrats. You're obviously doing everything right.

• Like 2

Getting into the 80s is such a terrific feeling. Better than 100, better than 90.. in my opinion.

There's something about the 80s that made me feel more "normal"

• Like 5

I agree! I was super stoked to crack the double digits 2 months ago, but now I'm definitely so happy to be in the 80s!

• Like 5