I've not done this before but have decided I will jump in here - haven't been totally happy with slow weight loss before - but I think I have finally hit the illustrious green spot - so here goes - starting point for this morning 99.3

• Like 6

74.9 a little loss of .2 this week. At least it's heading in the right direction .

• Like 5

A few food tweaks, a fill and refocus. Loss of 3kg.

Happy days!!!

Finally! A move downwards!  Congratulations!

• Like 2

Happy days!!!

Finally! A move downwards!  Congratulations!

I know right, it's been a long time coming! And all I had to do was put less in my gob! who knew? LOL!!

Naa, the Surgeon said when it was ready, it would move. Mind you, 5ml in the band is making a big diff. 

• Like 2

don't think I posted last week.

86.5kg today, about the same as last week, much better than where it is been, so all good here.

• Like 6

Morning peeps

Another rainy day here in Coffs.  It is really starting to impact my exercise routine :(

Well this morning I was a surprising 64.1kg so down by 700g since last week and I don't know how that happened at all after 2 weekends in a row in Qld with no abatement to what I ate and drank. 

Inching closer to my 63.5kg goal for my cruise which is now less than 30 days woohoo......

Have a great day

• Like 7

Still the same this week 74.9. Have a happy and safe Easter everyone. :)

• Like 6

Down 1.2kg to 85.9kg today. This is becoming ridiculous. I had decided to maintain at around 87-88kg and managed that for a while, then bam, I'm losing weight again, without even trying. I'm still exercising as usual, and eating like a beast, because I can when I maintain at 87-88kg, but I'm losing weight. What's going on ?

nb. I'm not complaining. I am, however, mystified.

• Like 7

Stayed the same 72.2 which is all good. My work contract finished up yesterday and have been going for interviews etc. i have just checked in for my breast reconstruction revision will be happy to get 2 boobs that at least match after going around so lopsided :) see you all after easter peeps, have a good one

• Like 6

Down to 82.5 very happy after being up last week. Happy Easter.

• Like 5

This is my first weigh in Wednesday. 1 week post op and 5kg down to 115kg. I know it's fluid but I will take that ;)

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter xx

• Like 5

This is my first weigh in Wednesday. 1 week post op and 5kg down to 115kg. I know it's fluid but I will take that ;)

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Easter xx

Nice Jules...fluid or not, every single bit counts and adds up!

• Like 3

Another 1.5 on the down direction... that's 4.5 in 8 days? Hmm dare I say Green zone....

• Like 5

Forgot to weigh in yesterday.

Down 1.2kg this week - 137.3 to 136.1. Feels slow, but at least it's headed in the right direction :)

• Like 7

I forgot to weigh on Wednesday so stood on the scales this morning was very surprised to see 98.6 - 700gm in 1 week - miracle for me really.  Hopefully I don't jinx myself over easter.

• Like 5

Henrywashere

At least your moving I'm still at at standstill. Gone back to my lapsurgery plate and watching my portion sizes to see if that will help

Frustration plus

Hutch

• Like 1

72kg this morning so 200g down, wasnt expecting a loss with bigger implants and still swollen but going well. Hope everyone has a great week 😊

• Like 5

After my 3 naughty naughty weekends away, I only had a gain of 200g, unbelievable but hey I will take it.

Off to Melbourne this weekend so another naughty weekend :P wish me luck haha

• Like 6

Up 3.1kg to 89kg this week. I'd like to thank my good friends, hot cross buns and chocolate, over Easter, for this magnificent gain. Carbs are not my friend ... they make me retain fluid like crazy. I can't even get my rings off and they're usually quite loose these days. I'm looking forward to an entire day on the toilet sometime in the next few days getting rid of this fluid once my body decides to let go of it.

Strangely, I don't hate myself. Once I went back to healthy eating and got rid of that awful sludgy "I've eaten too much crap" feeling I've been pretty good. I actually prefer how my body looks with these couple of extra kilos. I'm more filled out and less saggy baggy looking. No doubt I'll go back down to 86 or 87kg ... that seems to be my body's set point these days. Until then, I'll (happily) wallow in my fullness.

• Like 9

113.6kg this morning so down 1.4kg. Happy with that considering all the chocolate I have been sucking on the last couple of days ;)

• Like 5

91.8kg this morning, 300g loss

Up 500g to 92.3kg this morning - I ate easter eggs for home and country over the weekend so this is amazing!

• Like 8