88.2 this morning. Too pissed off to look up what I was last weigh in, but its definitely up.

I'm on shakes and carrots today.

• Like 2

66.5 today so thats 500g down from last week. Weird body eating lots of mini tim tams and weiss bars too. Interesting thing maintenance. I guess I am rushing around a bit atm :) hope everybody is well ?

• Like 3

I'm up 1 kg  but first day of the dreaded period could that be why ??

Yep! I've been known to add 4kgs two days prior to my period and keep it until one day after it's vanished and then the kilos disappear into "fat air" !

88.2 this morning. Too pissed off to look up what I was last weigh in, but its definitely up.

;) x

Scales.thumb.jpg.d85b55075b2cdb7d757edbf

Edited by Angel Butterfly
Pic was too big so had to resize it. Forum needs that option to resize images once in window
  • Like 4

66.5 today so thats 500g down from last week. Weird body eating lots of mini tim tams and weiss bars too. Interesting thing maintenance. I guess I am rushing around a bit atm :) hope everybody is well ?

Good here thanks Sara. I haven't heard of mini Tim Tams....

• Like 1

I did weigh myself yesterday but not on an empty stomach. I've gone up a few hundred grams so I have downloaded a kilojoule tracker and as of tomorrow going to use it to count my kilojoules so I can see exactly how many I'm eating and to make myself accountable. 

You must feel amazing!

I have been trying to get under 70kg for almost a year. I get to 69kg then it's up again and it's always back to 70kg. I have crept up even more but stomp it out via regular weigh ins!

• Like 1

I don't remember my weight last week but I'm up by 1.4kgs compared to 3 weeks ago. I feel awful right now. Hoping some of it is fluid retention. I've also read that if you start exercising and your body isn't used to it you retain fluid in your muscles at first before the scales start dropping. Unsure how true that is but really hope that's true. 

• Like 2

I don't remember my weight last week but I'm up by 1.4kgs compared to 3 weeks ago. I feel awful right now. Hoping some of it is fluid retention. I've also read that if you start exercising and your body isn't used to it you retain fluid in your muscles at first before the scales start dropping. Unsure how true that is but really hope that's true. 

It's true. I even notice my weight still goes up the next day if I go really hard at the gym .... and I've been gyming for over 5 years.

• Like 3

I'm down 200g to 87.4kg. (within maintenance.)

I feel like I'm on a see-saw like @dondon ... lol ... up a little, down a little, but sticking around the same point.

• Like 2

66.3 so 200g down from last week and eating really well but quite active. hope everyone is doing well?

• Like 1

Forgot to post yesterday.

Up 300g to 126.5. Had a very bad week with hubby having issues being sleeved. Band was so tight I couldn't get much down and turned to sliders a few too many times, so really I'm surprised it's not worse.

• Like 1

65.8 today so 500g down on last week. Right on target now so I really hope I do not lose more weight. The only thing I can put it down to is I am running around a bit founding a new community business venture. Hope everyone is doing well?

• Like 3

Down 100g to 87.3kg. This maintenance bizo is actually working for me.

• Like 4

I have been sitting steady around 96kg for the last 2 weeks, but I have to be honest with you all, and myself, and say that I have not been eating well, and have done NO intentional exercise in that time. . . . Typing this post, and seeing it on the screen is my first step to taking responsibility for this plateau and doing something to change and get back on track.

• Like 5

Hi everyone,

I don't own scales, only using the dietitians every 6 weeks, so after 7 weeks I'm down 9.5kg ;) woop woop

• Like 6

Sure, it was 2 weeks ago, but 86.7 Yaaaay!

• Like 5

I am stagnating a little at the moment, this is my first time posting on this post. So far, all up, I have lost 16kgs. I want to lose about another 32kgs so I will try to remember to post every Wednesday to stay accountable.

• Like 5

put on 1.2kg!! from 56.2 last week to 57.4 this week!!:angry:

• Like 2

Forgot to post on Wednesday again. 125.6 this morning so 900g loss this week.

Surprised I've lost at all. Been so focused on hubby being in hospital and on meeting deadlines at work.

• Like 3

I know it's not Wednesday but I'm so happy to *finally* be back into the 60's, even better 66kg's after a few months off track. I also decided to change my 'goal' to alleviate some frustration, so aiming for 63kg and then would like to tone up and eventually be between 60-63kg.

I hope you're all going well, it's nice to be back!

• Like 6

I'm down 1.6kg to 85.7kg. I'm a bit puzzled cause I'm not trying to lose weight ... I'm just maintaining and haven't done anything different. I'm not complaining though ! lol

• Like 3

Same as last week 65.8 so happy to maintain in my happy place, just looking forward to some warmer weather and going to by some shorts lol. Hope everyone is well :)

• Like 3