122.4, so 1.3kg loss.

I've been careful to stick to about 1000 calories a day as I've started a new med that has a bad side effect of increased appetite 

• Like 2

Up another 500g to 90.8kg and I'm not at all surprised. I've gone from being too tight to having almost no restriction at all. My next clinic appointment can't come fast enough. I don't know what to do. I can't get another fill cause it'll tip back to being too tight, but I'm constantly hungry. Even when I was too tight I was hungry all the time.

• Like 1

I am joining in on weigh in Wednesday!

Staring weight 102.7

Banded 8/10/15 101kg

Today 90.5

• Like 3

118.8! That's a loss of 3.6kg this week :)

Hubby has just had gastric bypass and I have been measuring out both of our meals. I hadn't realised how my portion size had slowly been increasing when I was just doing it by eye.

• Like 3

Up 200g to 91kg. I need to get this sorted out.

• Like 1

Weighing in this morning as the scales are back in hibernation  - we are off to NZ on Friday.

Down 1kg to 106.9

106.3 - arrived back from NZ on Monday.

• Like 3

Back from the clinic....3.7kgs dropped in 2 weeks!!!! So happy. I'll keep chipping away at it. Nearly half way :) 

• Like 3

90kg this week, down 500gms not huge but still happy. Nsv: I take 7 tablets per day for high bp, now down to six, numbers are falling, woo hoo!!!!

• Like 2

90kg this week, down 500gms not huge but still happy. Nsv: I take 7 tablets per day for high bp, now down to six, numbers are falling, woo hoo!!!!

awesome Jo! 

• Like 1

91.7kg this morning, I am thrilled to be holding steady, as I really have not been working on my diet/health lately. All my effort has gone into finishing my degree :-)

• Like 2

Hi all,

95.9 today was 96.9 last wed so down 1kg. Still in the honeymoon phase so will take all i can get.  Cheers.

• Like 1

119.9 so up 1.1kg. I'm sticking to under 1000 calories per day so it's not a real gain. Still having trouble with water retention :(

119.9 so up 1.1kg. I'm sticking to under 1000 calories per day so it's not a real gain. Still having trouble with water retention :(

Scratch that. My scales were doing funny things. Weighed again and 118.8, so same as last week.

I'm up 1.6kg this week to 92.6kg which is not at all surprising given that I had early christmas this past weekend and ate enough cheese, chips and other delicious chrissie goodies to sink a ship. (We had an early christmas because my kids will be overseas at christmas). I eat with gay abandon (band allowing) at christmas so fully expected the gain. I'll be having another christmas at christmas so expect a little more weight gain but it'll be back to business as usual come January 1st ... maybe a bit earlier and my body will forgive my christmas sins.

• Like 2

Accidentally posted twice and can't figure out how to delete one of the posts so have changed it to this ... but this doesn't double how much weight I gained ... lol

Edited by tishtish
Double posted
  • Like 2

lost 100g from last weigh in 2 weeks ago!! YAY!!! I am excited considering I was on a cruise last week and eating way too much! I exercised a lot and it seems to have payed off!! :-)

• Like 1

Hi everyone, sorry I've been quiet. Still no return of energy so no exercise or weighloss! I'm having a go at maintaining between 63-64kg which has been good considering I'm not exercising at all! I'm moving over the next few days so that'll keep me well exercised and I have a couple of dr appointments next week. Keep up the great work!!

Mine is all over the map... I gained a total of 7 kgs within 5 days of my seizure, work that one out! Well I'm not asking anyone to literally work it out but you know what I mean. This is my first tonic clonic seizure since having my band fitted April 2014, but also my first seizure for nearly 5 years. Reasons: no idea. Band: tighter than normal so my adjustment due last week was cancelled (guess that saved me some bucks!). Anxiety: higher than normal in fear of having another and of course, my DL is taken from me for 6 months unless I can see a Neurologist to clear me to drive (at Christmas time? uhh isn't happening sadly)... so I may just steer clear from the scales for a few. I'm exercising okay, but do not need too really. 1 min of a seizure = 250 trips to the gym for one hour workout according to studies so woohoo! lol 

So on that note, I'm not weighing myself again until next year! *huff* ;) 

• Like 2

Mine is all over the map... I gained a total of 7 kgs within 5 days of my seizure, work that one out! Well I'm not asking anyone to literally work it out but you know what I mean. This is my first tonic clonic seizure since having my band fitted April 2014, but also my first seizure for nearly 5 years. Reasons: no idea. Band: tighter than normal so my adjustment due last week was cancelled (guess that saved me some bucks!). Anxiety: higher than normal in fear of having another and of course, my DL is taken from me for 6 months unless I can see a Neurologist to clear me to drive (at Christmas time? uhh isn't happening sadly)... so I may just steer clear from the scales for a few. I'm exercising okay, but do not need too really. 1 min of a seizure = 250 trips to the gym for one hour workout according to studies so woohoo! lol 

So on that note, I'm not weighing myself again until next year! *huff* ;) 

Stoopid scales!!!  maybe they just need new batteries?  'cos we know that it is impossible to gain 7 kg of fat in 5 days.

Big hug, x

• Like 1

117.4 this morning. 1.4kg loss this week.

Feeling quite tight this week, so thinking I won't really even have the option of overindulging in the next few days. Hoping I can at least stay the same this week even if I don't lose.

Edited by paper_butterfly
spelling
  • Like 2