60.1 so a loss of 100grams :huh: lol

• Like 2

Good luck carislb, im sure you will overcome this minor setback. Look forward to your progress in the next few weeks. Cheers

Hi all, haven't been on here for an age. but have decided that I need to take control and be more accountable for my actions. So while I haven't weighed myself today, I have apt at docs tomorrow so will find out how I go. I am hoping to have not put on since I was there two weeks ago, while the exercise has been better, the eating has been ridiculous. So I will try to post tomorrow and make myself own what I do. hoping that if I go up, it isn't by much.

fell free to call me out, challenge me to post if I don't, please

• Like 1

I'm back up 1.2kg to 92kg. Not at all surprising seeing as how I topped off a week of no gym with fish n chips yesterday ... lol

• Like 1

Ok, gaining back some control and down to 83.4 this morning, 1.1 off for the week without any gym. Phew. Back on that horse.

And continuing the downward trend to 82.9 this morning, another .5 off, with no gym for 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Well jelly belly 89, we have done it again. This week I'm 90.9 down 1 kg wasn't hopeful as I've had some up and downs not to mention a few margaritas yummo. Cheers

• Like 1

Well jelly belly 89, we have done it again. This week I'm 90.9 down 1 kg wasn't hopeful as I've had some up and downs not to mention a few margaritas yummo. Cheers

Haha twinnies - good job!

• Like 1

forgot to weigh in yesterday! surprise i'm up again! 60.8 Have done Soooooooooooo much walking this week> Grrrrrrr!

I haven't been looking at the scales too closely (was 109 point something).. I've now lost the "point something". Feeling good.

• Like 1

ok, so weighed myself yesterday at home, 89.1. Went to doc, 90.3. according to doc, haven't lost or gained since last visit, so I take that as  win, even if numbers don't match. Thought I need to weigh at home, just so I can keep track. I don't need any reasons to 'not' to do something, for weight loss. I need to make myself, step up, be a grown up and own what I do. (yep, lots of self talk to get me motivated, I need it atm).

I haven't been looking at the scales too closely (was 109 point something).. I've now lost the "point something". Feeling good.

Edit: 108.3

• Like 1

Down half a kilo today to 116. I wish it was more but my food was all over the place this last week and I had gastro. At least we are heading in the right direction. ☺️

• Like 1

I'm back down 600kg to 91.4kg. I'm on the maintenance see-saw.

• Like 2

60.0 this week, finally a decent loss of 800g! now to keep it off! :wacko:

• Like 2

I'm up a few grams thanks to a carb party yesterday! I'm not worried

• Like 2

Good Morning,  I had visitors the last couple of days and forgot to weigh myself yesterday morning. Was 85.9kg last week down to 84.7 kg.  People are just starting to notice that I have lost some weight. As from today, I`m on normal food. It was  6 weeks on Tuesday since I had the sleeve and everything is going really well.  

• Like 3

Weigh in Thursday for me as I had a follow-up appt. today.........

My last fill was on the 6th of January, 0.2ml re-added after a Christmas break and weight loss holiday and I weighed in at 94.0kg, I was getting obsessed with my weight so the OH hid the scales on me this month so I didn't have any idea what today's weight would be, but I have been working hard and sworn off ice-cream!

Today I weighed 91.4kg :D :D :D

• Like 3

After a long and piggy absence I'm back to weighing in. 99.6. Not quite back to pre banding weight but damn close. Hopefully it happens this time!

• Like 1