Today I weighed 91.4kg :D :D :D

This week 90.3kg . . . . .  Down 900g

• Like 3

Up 1.3kg to 92.7kg. See-saw, see-saw, see-saw.

• Like 2

And continuing the downward trend to 82.9 this morning, another .5 off, with no gym for 2 weeks.

And up again .5 to 83.4 this morning, I'm getting dizzy going up and down. Still not able to make myself go back to gym!!!

• Like 2

2kg loss - down to 106.5kg. No idea where this has come from... happy nonetheless

• Like 3

up again 500g from 60.0 to 60.5!!

Hi all,

Forgot yesterday :)

Down 2kgs, only 6kg from my goal but I may keep going to low 70's.

• Like 1

Hi again,

Finally cracked the 80s yay. Am now 89.5 down from 90.2 so 700gms gone. Cheers.

• Like 4

Hi, I know I am a day early, but as I went awol for two weeks, I hope it is ok. I went missing as I was so ashamed of myself.

I was 89.1 then next week 90.4. really? what is that? same the next week too.

Honestly, I am so embarrassed and ashamed of my behavior I couldn't even get on the site.

This morning 89.7. hanging onto that to try and help me through the day.

need to find some inner strength.

• Like 3

I went AWOL for the same reason, lilies. Early Jan I had got down to 113.6. Today I'm 119.7 :(

Depression and anxiety got the better of me, my band tightened up so much that I had to get fluid out (I was barely able to eat or drink, so that's why I lost so fast last time I'd weighed in). Now I know I can eat pretty much anything and I have been. Getting back on the band wagon today, now that my meds have kicked in and I'm coping a bit better. I'll be getting a fill again tomorrow hopefully.

• Like 3

Keep coming back kids - Its more dangerous to not come back.

There's nothing you could have possibly done that at least three quarters of us haven't also been guilty of as well, so there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Just keep coming back because your buddies on here are the only ones who are going to totally understand.

Keep coming back because, if nothing else, it might give you that little bit of accountability you might need to spur yourself on :)

• Like 10

I went AWOL for the same reason, lilies. Early Jan I had got down to 113.6. Today I'm 119.7 :(

Depression and anxiety got the better of me, my band tightened up so much that I had to get fluid out (I was barely able to eat or drink, so that's why I lost so fast last time I'd weighed in). Now I know I can eat pretty much anything and I have been. Getting back on the band wagon today, now that my meds have kicked in and I'm coping a bit better. I'll be getting a fill again tomorrow hopefully.

Honey, your AWOL is understandable!  You have been under so much worry and stress regarding your husband! Just don't belittle yourself, but kind to yourself xxx

• Like 3

Good Morning,   Last week 83.5kg - Today 82.4kg.  At my heaviest I weighed 102kg and thinking I have to do something. Of course I went back on  another diet and lost 2 kgs. But I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it off. Long story short, heard about gastric sleeve ( was 100kg when I first met my surgeon ),  had the op and the only regret I have is I wish I had the op years ago. Now I get a kick when I put some my clothes on and I have to take them off because they are too big... Never thought that would ever happen in a million years. Lol.    I feel so much better in myself and looking forward to the future as a healthy skinny me. I have got this.......

• Like 6

I'm down 2.5kg from 92.7kg to 90.2kg. I've been counting calories, cutting down on carbs, drinking heaps of fluids and of course, still going to the gym regularly.

My motivation? I'm on a waiting list to have a breast reduction done and need to have a BMI under 30 to qualify. My BMI had crept up to 32.1. (It's now 31.2 so I still have a little way to go.) Cross your fingers for me that I win this race of having my BMI under 30 before I get called up.

• Like 5

Back up 1.5kg... I've been out of the gym for 10 days thanks to an awful viral tonsilitis bug I've had for 2 weeks. Not paying too much attention, as after a month in the gym we took my measurements and I've lost 17.5cm over my whole body.

• Like 4

60.3 down 200g from 60.5 last week lol! ON a positive note, had a fill today! :-)

• Like 3

I know youll get there tishtish.

Am 88.6 yes you read it right. I know this honeymoon phase wont last, so im milking it for all its worth. Down 900grams.

Ive lost and gained at least 3 of me in the past, but i didnt have the support that comes from people who have been there and who understand that we have ups and downs. Im so grateful for this site because i wouldnt have got this far without you all. Cheers.

• Like 3

80.00kgs, hit the goal set by cbs for weight loss!! My next goal is be a healthy bmi which is 69.00 kgs. Finally started to exercise this week so hoping this will help me achieve my next goal.

• Like 6

Hi, after my confession Tuesday, I forgot to weigh on Wednesday, just went into autopilot in the morning and was out the door before I realized. Weighed in today and not I am not sure if it 89.4 or 89.7. I think it is safest to go with 89.7 as maybe the other number is in my head due to wishful thinking..

Thank you to everyone for understanding why and went awol and encouraging me when I came back. need to stay here and use all the support of the wonderful people here. thanks

• Like 4

And up again .5 to 83.4 this morning, I'm getting dizzy going up and down. Still not able to make myself go back to gym!!!

.1 down to 83.3 today (waited til today cause Wed was shocking LOL). Managed to drag myself to gym twice - an achievement considering last month's efforts.

• Like 2

I'm down 2.5kg from 92.7kg to 90.2kg. I've been counting calories, cutting down on carbs, drinking heaps of fluids and of course, still going to the gym regularly.

My motivation? I'm on a waiting list to have a breast reduction done and need to have a BMI under 30 to qualify. My BMI had crept up to 32.1. (It's now 31.2 so I still have a little way to go.) Cross your fingers for me that I win this race of having my BMI under 30 before I get called up.

Well done!!!

Stoopid carbs eh!

OMG!!!  On the public list to have a breast reduction - how exciting!!!  Want to donate me some?  My "girls" are, sadly, "sag bags". :(

• Like 2

Well done!!!

Stoopid carbs eh!

OMG!!!  On the public list to have a breast reduction - how exciting!!!  Want to donate me some?  My "girls" are, sadly, "sag bags". :(

LOL. I could do with some too. Losing what little I had to begin with!

• Like 2

90.2kg today

90.2kg again today - I'd been on holidays for the last 2 weeks including a cruise for a week so its a bloody miracle I haven't gained!

• Like 4