Good Morning,

Was 82.4 kg last week, today 81.5 kg.... the 70`s are just around the corner lol.... 

• Like 6

Well done!!!

Stoopid carbs eh!

OMG!!!  On the public list to have a breast reduction - how exciting!!!  Want to donate me some?  My "girls" are, sadly, "sag bags". :(

I can offer you a half kilo out of each side .... minimum. lol

• Like 3

I'm down 1kg from 90.2kg to 89.2kg. I'm very happy with that as the last week included a birthday weekend jamboree of feasting.

• Like 5

I went AWOL for the same reason, lilies. Early Jan I had got down to 113.6. Today I'm 119.7 :(

Depression and anxiety got the better of me, my band tightened up so much that I had to get fluid out (I was barely able to eat or drink, so that's why I lost so fast last time I'd weighed in). Now I know I can eat pretty much anything and I have been. Getting back on the band wagon today, now that my meds have kicked in and I'm coping a bit better. I'll be getting a fill again tomorrow hopefully.

Had a fill of .3ml last Wednesday. Today I'm 117.5, so down 2.2kg this week. 

Back on the band wagon :)

• Like 6

79.4 this week, 80kg last week, down 600 grams

• Like 6

Hi all,

Stayed the same this week 88.6, cant be unhappy about that. Feeling fab, moving better and heat not bothering me as much as it used to. Cheers.

• Like 3

.1 down to 83.3 today (waited til today cause Wed was shocking LOL). Managed to drag myself to gym twice - an achievement considering last month's efforts.

Down .3 to 83.0 even and two trips to the gym (this is for my own recording purposes LOL).

• Like 2

Back up 1.5kg... I've been out of the gym for 10 days thanks to an awful viral tonsilitis bug I've had for 2 weeks. Not paying too much attention, as after a month in the gym we took my measurements and I've lost 17.5cm over my whole body.

Lost the 1.5 plus an extra 100g, down to 106.4

• Like 4

back up 200g to 60.5 even with a fill last week!

• Like 2

96.5. Down .2. Would like more but happy it's down!

• Like 5

Down .3 to 83.0 even and two trips to the gym (this is for my own recording purposes LOL).

Down .6 to 82.4 Pretty happy with that. Really need to crack under the 80s though, been hanging in there too long. Can't see it happening with this weekend approaching - my religious weekend at the Superbikes at Philip Island!!!

• Like 5

Down 1.2, 78.2, last week: 79.4

• Like 6

I'm up 200g to 89.6kg. This wouldn't usually bother me as I'd just see it as a normal maintaining type fluctuation BUT I'm actually trying to lose weight so I'm pissed at myself. I DID lose weight this week but I also had a blow out on the weekend that set me back. I need to stop treating weekends like some sort of weight loss forcefield ... lol ... it doesn't work.

• Like 3

Last week - 81.5kg  /  today 80.2kg.... I`m off to see my family this weekend for my niece`s 18th birthday and the last time I saw them all I was 100 kg.  They know I had the op, mid December. All were very supportive.

• Like 5

Hey guys,

I'm down 33kgs as of today and it's my six months since surgery. Got 25kgs more to go! Hope you are all well. :D

• Like 7

Hi again,

Down this week, was 88.6 now 87.8 so 600gms down. Yay. 85 here i come! Cheers.

• Like 3

I weigh myself and then forget to get on here. 89.9 this week. which is the same I think as last time, or up 200g.

brain has shut down, going back to bed to reboot.

• Like 3

I remembered my weight and to get here before the rush of the day descends.

89.7, down 200g. a miracle considering the hellish week I have had, but keeping it all the same.

yesterday my band seemed to get really tight.

it feels like I have permanent indigestion. can this happen? just get so tight drinking can be a challenge? why? how? is it stress? will it 'relax' on its own?

• Like 4

90.2kg again today - I'd been on holidays for the last 2 weeks including a cruise for a week so its a bloody miracle I haven't gained!

89.6kg today

• Like 5

94.4 today (96.5 last week) down 2.1. I've been fairly strict with myself so happy with that. On Monday after a weekend away I felt my motivation going but this weeks weigh in helps :)

• Like 6

78.4, up 200grams, first plateau/gain. I had a fill last night .1, can't feel the difference today. Have also started exercising since last week, so Hopi g I start losing again this week

• Like 3

I'm down a whopping 100g this week to 89.3kg. 

• Like 4

Doing a happy dance at the moment, well this morning I did , after I got off the scales....Last week 80.2 kg today 79.1kg. I`m in the 70`s.  I haven't been in the 70`s for a very long time. It feels good. On the weekend, my husband and myself went to my nieces` 18th birthday party and all my family were there and they were amazed of all the weight I have lost so far. And they were amazed, I didn't even have one glass of wine at the party...Lol.  I use to enjoy a glass a wine, but now not so much. I t didn't faze me at all not having a drink.

• Like 2