Had a fill of .3ml last Wednesday. Today I'm 117.5, so down 2.2kg this week. 

Back on the band wagon :)

116.9 so loss of 600g. Been a bit up and down this week. My band is all over the place. Having trouble eating the last few days which sucks. 

• Like 3

Hang in there paper_ butterfly, you are doing so well. How is hubby going?

Im 87.2 this week so a loss of 600gms also. When i look at a tub of margarine, i realise its a great loss and am very happy with that. Cheers.

• Like 4

Hang in there paper_ butterfly, you are doing so well. How is hubby going?

Im 87.2 this week so a loss of 600gms also. When i look at a tub of margarine, i realise its a great loss and am very happy with that. Cheers.

A good point, soul sister. 

Thanks for asking :) Hubby is going ok. It's been very slow going with his recovery but he's almost full time at work again (they worked him up from part time gradually).

The amazing thing is that he's lost 50kg so far, since the end of August last year. I'm amazed and so proud.

• Like 1

Wow, 50kg thats fantastic, i hope he will feel that it was all worth it. If my hubby lost that much he would be naked because he HATES shopping. Cheers.

• Like 1

1.5 kg loss, now 76.9, last week 78.4. This plateauhas been a mental challenge for me as this is when I normally throw .my arms in the air and give up! This time I persisted, read lots of posts etc. I increased my good fats intake, varied my meals and increased my protein. Tish tish, your posts really helped me to increase my intake rather than starve myself, thank you ( I also follow you on fb and love your page ;)

• Like 4

So I know I haven't been doing weigh in Wednesday, because I've been trying to obsess less about things, but I have to do it today. In no recorded memory of looking at scales do I remember seeing less than 100Kg. Weighed in today at 99.3

Beyond stoked with myself, can't believe i'm just a few KG's away from my goal now. NEVER going back to triple digits again. 68Kg's down so far. Hells yeah.

• Like 12

Awesome davidr, such a great achievement

• Like 2

I know what you mean Jo, this forum has helped me from the beginning, reading the post has gave me so much encouragement and things to think about along the way and also huge congrats on your loss, Jo.  Wow,  Davidr that is awesome , well done.

This week I lost 1.4 kg from 79.1kg to 77.7kg.  My goal weight  is to reach 66 kgs.  I thought I would get to my goal and then see how I feel. My Physio said my ideal weight range is 56.6kg - 64.4 kgs.  I`m  164cm . I just want to feel good in myself and healthy.  And , I can`t wait to go on that huge shopping spree. I have already for warned my husband. Lol.... 

• Like 6

up 700g from 2 weeks ago!

from60.0 to 60.7!!

1.5 kg loss, now 76.9, last week 78.4. This plateauhas been a mental challenge for me as this is when I normally throw .my arms in the air and give up! This time I persisted, read lots of posts etc. I increased my good fats intake, varied my meals and increased my protein. Tish tish, your posts really helped me to increase my intake rather than starve myself, thank you ( I also follow you on fb and love your page ;)

This is exactly why I have my fb page :D

• Like 2

I'm up 600g to 89.9kg. I'm trying to not get too stressed about this but it's really doing me in mentally trying to force my body down to a weight that it just doesn't want to be.

• Like 2

Amazing Naomi, you are doing so well!!!

• Like 1

So I know I haven't been doing weigh in Wednesday, because I've been trying to obsess less about things, but I have to do it today. In no recorded memory of looking at scales do I remember seeing less than 100Kg. Weighed in today at 99.3

Beyond stoked with myself, can't believe i'm just a few KG's away from my goal now. NEVER going back to triple digits again. 68Kg's down so far. Hells yeah.

Fantastic!  Well done!!  :)

• Like 1

Dondon,

Id kill to be in the 60,s well done. Lost 500gms, thats another tub of marg gone. Yay. Now 86.7. Cheers.

• Like 4

Forgot to weigh in on Wednesday. 117.3kg this week. Only 200g loss but considering how stressed I'm feeling lately, I am glad it's a loss rather than gain.

ETA: Scratch that. I forgot to update my ticker last week, so it's actually a 400g gain. Crap.

Edited by paper_butterfly

60.3 A loss of 400g! lets see if I can keep it off!!

• Like 2

76.3, 600gram loss, I'll take it

• Like 3

Down .6 to 82.4 Pretty happy with that. Really need to crack under the 80s though, been hanging in there too long. Can't see it happening with this weekend approaching - my religious weekend at the Superbikes at Philip Island!!!

82.7 today, up 300 grams. Oh well...

And, well done Dave! Congrats on an amazing effort!!!

Edited by Kazawaki
  • Like 2

Forgot to weigh in on Wednesday. 117.3kg this week. Only 200g loss but considering how stressed I'm feeling lately, I am glad it's a loss rather than gain.

ETA: Scratch that. I forgot to update my ticker last week, so it's actually a 400g gain. Crap.

Ferk!  That's disappointing.

I am sorry :(

• Like 1

I'm down 2 kilo this week, amazing giving same calories as usual, but decided to cut back heaps on the carbs and increase protein, seems to do the trick, just started steroids for three weeks so hoping to keep it off and continue losing, but feeling more positive than I have for a long time.

• Like 6

I'm down 2 kilo this week, amazing giving same calories as usual, but decided to cut back heaps on the carbs and increase protein, seems to do the trick, just started steroids for three weeks so hoping to keep it off and continue losing, but feeling more positive than I have for a long time.

Steroids suck-big time!!!  I know some of my see-sawing weight is due to those but when the scales won't shift or go up it's still depressing .  

• Like 3

Morning all,

Was 76.8kgs - today 75.5kgs.

I haven't been this weight for over 10 / 11 years. When I was dieting I would sometimes get to 76kgs and be so proud of myself and then I would slowing slip back to my old eating habits and put all my weight back on and more.    Not this time.......... as I said before `` I got this ` .

Last night was the first time, I ever felt sick after eating, (while I have been on solid food )  I think I just ate too fast, will never do that again.  ( I had my op on 15th December 2016 )  Lesson learnt... 

• Like 3