I'm down 1.4kg from last week, to 88.8kg. I started optifast on Sunday in preparation for my breast reduction surgery coming up mid April. Yay !

• Like 7

I got banded on 22/2/16 weighing 98kg.  Got my first fill yesterday 22/3/16 & this morning am 88.9kg.  Ecstatic that the scales are moving in the right direction :)

• Like 6

75.3, 1kg loss, happy with my progress.

Nickimat, well done you are doing a great job!!

• Like 5

Hey guys,

I'm down 33kgs as of today and it's my six months since surgery. Got 25kgs more to go! Hope you are all well. :D

I always forget to do this! Down to 101kgs...omg so close to double digits. 37kgs lost since surgery (7months ago)...42kgs lost since my highest recorded weight! I'll definitely let you guys know when I'm down to double digits! 

• Like 7

Thanks Jo.  Ironically I appear to be hungrier after the first fill?  Maybe because I'm eating smaller portions and taking longer.  Seems a bit odd!  Ah well, as long as I keep losing I'm happy.  Starting to think about fashion in a positive way for the first time in years.

back up 100g to 60.4 hopefully down again next week! :-(

Hi all,

Was away last week. Last weigh in was 86.7 now 85.2 so lost 1.5 over 2 weeks.  So very happy to see those numbers go down, am aiming for 75kg so only 10.2 to go,but this time i know ill get there. Cheers.

• Like 5

down 100grams this week, cant complain given I am on week one of double dose steroids, going to half dose in a couple of days

Edited by ladyfortythree AKA Julie
  • Like 4

Good Morning,

Was 75.5 kg last week - today down to 73.8 kg.  Do love the Honeymoon phase. I`m off to see my surgeon and dietitican this Friday for my 3 monthly checkup. Apart from getting a severe case of heartburn a couple of nights ago, all is good.  At my heaviest ( approx. 6 months before surgery )  I was 102 kgs, and now I`m 73.8 kg.  My goal is to reach 66 kgs and go from there.  Having this surgery has been the upmost best decision I have ever made for myself. 

• Like 4

pretty chuffed with myself this week,  been really strict on myself due to being on steroids and now with only three more days left to take them I find this week I'm down 2.2 kilos!

Edited by ladyfortythree AKA Julie
  • Like 9

I'm down 2.5kg from 88.8kg to 86.3kg. (Still Optifasting.)

• Like 6

Same weight this week 60.4!!

• Like 2

Only 300gms this week, but not stresssen. Any loss is a good loss. Cheers.

• Like 4

Woo hoo down this week from 60.4 to 59.8 so that's a loss of 600g 

• Like 6

I'm 10 weeks sleeved today and down 1.3kg this week - 14.1kg since surgery and over 26kg from my heaviest in July last year!  Love being able to read of the ups and downs we all have on this journey - so much support and encouragement :wub:

Edited by chellg
  • Like 7

Last Friday, went back for my 3 monthly check up with the surgeon and the dietitian. Both are happy how things are going with my health and weight loss and I don't have to see my surgeon until my 12 month anniversary which  is 15th December 2016 )   

Was 73.8kg last week, today 73.3 kg.    Feeling good......

• Like 6

I'm down 1kg from 86.3kg to 85.3kg. (Still Optifasting.)

• Like 5

Lost another tub of margarine this week. Down 500grams to 84.4. So looking forward to the 70's, weight that is not age. Cheers.

• Like 5

Lost the 1.5 plus an extra 100g, down to 106.4

105 point something - happy days

• Like 5

Good Morning,

I`m the same weight as last week - 73.3 kgs.  I was wondering, when the weight loss will slow down lol.  It doesn't worry me at all , if it takes me a while to lose the rest of my weight. I will get down to 66 kgs and see how I feel.  I might have to look at upping my daily exercise routine. Have a good day everyone.....

• Like 2

115.1 this morning. Happy to have lost some considering it's my TOM but frustrated that I can't seem to crack the 40kg. I saw it briefly a while back but it remains elusive.

Stressed out as we're selling one house and building another, while planning an overseas trip too. So I probably shouldn't be surprised. Considering doing one meal of opti per day to help shift a little bit. I want to be under 110 by June when I go away. It will be my lightest since my first year of Uni (yikes, just realised that was nearly 15 years ago!!!).

• Like 5

I'm down 1.7kg from 85.3kg to 83.6kg. I'm done with losing weight now and will be trying to get it back up to 85kg for my breast reduction surgery next week.

• Like 5

83.9 so another tub of marg gone. Very happy, thats nearly 25kgs since end of october. Could never have done thisks by myself.

Will lose a few stone tomorrow. Having gall bladder out hah.

Would love to be 70kg, but am realistically lookig at 75, i want to be able to maintain while still enjoying life. Cheers.

• Like 4

Well done Soul Sister - another great loss!

And good luck with the gall bladder op  :)

• Like 2