Down 700 grams this week to 81.9kg 11 weeks out from surgery.  

My goal is to be in the 70's by the end of April so will have to work at it a bit!

• Like 4

After a hideous 5 + weeks very ill, and eating eating eating, I 'braved up' this morning, and gingerly stepped on the scales (naked of course! and all the other criteria - empty tum, been to the loo etc).

It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but still an impressive 2 kg gain in 4/52!

So, back on the wagon.
And I am going to try chomping on carrot sticks t night when I am in bed and reading, and just feel like...munch, munch, munching.

So - I am going to post every week with progress reports.  I AM going to lose those pesky 2 kg!

• Like 5

Up from 2 weeks ago, 60.8 a gain of a kilo !!!

• Like 2

115.1 this morning. Happy to have lost some considering it's my TOM but frustrated that I can't seem to crack the 40kg. I saw it briefly a while back but it remains elusive.

Stressed out as we're selling one house and building another, while planning an overseas trip too. So I probably shouldn't be surprised. Considering doing one meal of opti per day to help shift a little bit. I want to be under 110 by June when I go away. It will be my lightest since my first year of Uni (yikes, just realised that was nearly 15 years ago!!!).

112.8 today. Finally cracked 40kg.

• Like 6

Good Morning,

Last week and the week before I was 73.3kg - this morning I`m down to 72.2 kg.

• Like 5

Down 600 grams to 81.3kg. Have only lost 1.3kg over the last 2 weeks. I'm 12 weeks sleeved today but haven't experienced a stall yet - hoping this may be it and and the scales will start moving down more again next week.  It's still a loss though so can't complain! :D

• Like 4

Well done chellg, i'm following right behind you. Down to 82.7 this week from 83.9 so thats 1.2 this week, but haveto count the gall bladder i got rid of this week. Thank you for your kind wishes. I believe we had the same starting weight too, as i was 108.8.

Good luck to everyone else.  Cheers.

• Like 5

Glad the gall bladder op went well soul sister. Yep, exact same starting weight and we seem to be losing at around the same rate which is reassuring!  :wub:

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I've been away busy with life - changing jobs and moving across the state. My waist line has suffered with huge fluctuations in my weight up and down and back up. I reached a really happy place at 63kg but with the absence of my busy exercise schedule I haven't maintained it and ballooned back up! 

Today I have made a strong commitment to do the things I love again including running and sports and to get my clothes fitting comfortably; they're really tight with the 4kg I've rediscovered. 

Here's to accountability, hardwork and determination !

• Like 4

Good Morning, last week I was 72.2kg, this morning 71.6kg. ( 600 gr loss )  My goal of 66 kg is getting closer by the week.

Edited by Justme
  • Like 5

Down 700 grams this week to 80.6kg - slow going but still heading in the right direction!   :)

• Like 4

Well done chellg. I only lost 200gms this week, but off is better than on. Getting into the 70s is taking longer than i thought but i'll appreciate it more when i get there. Cheers.

• Like 4

I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks as I've been busy having my breast reduction surgery and recovering. I'd gotten down to 83 point something kilos in readiness for the surgery but had no intention of staying that weight. Since the surgery (18th April), once I got my appetite back, I've been eating for healing and not worrying about calories. My tastes have changed quite a lot so I'm just going with what my body wants, which means no more Jarrah coffees (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and tea with regular milk instead, and vita brits with fruit and regular milk for breakfast. What's happened to me ? lol Anyway ... whilst I'm healing, my body gets what it wants. I've gone up 3.2kg to 86.8kg since my last weigh in and I'm just fine with that. It was a little more but I was very very bloated after the surgery and my body has only just the last few days started to let go of the excess fluid.

If I stay around this weight I'm fine, if I go up a couple of kilos I'm fine with that too.

• Like 5

Ooops.

I didn't weigh myself.

Forgot.  Also still been very ill =  eating LOTS.

Including chocolates that have been in the cupboard for the last five months!!

Still, that's disposed, lol!, of them and it was a healthier eating day yesterday  :) 

• Like 4

60.6 a loss of 200 g!!

woo hoo lol

• Like 3

Good morning, last week I was 71.6 kg this weigh in I'm down to 70.7 kgs.  I can smell the 60's Lol. I'm going shopping today to buy some new clothes. After losing over 30 kgs,  I don't have that many clothes that fit me anymore. I have been wearing the same set of clothes for weeks, now. In my wardrobe I had all sizes, but I haven't been this weight for some time, so the couple sets of clothes I do have are very out of date.  I think I look alright, but my husband says different.  Lol .  ( maybe I just love the fact I can fit back into them ) I was given store vouchers for Christmas, so they will come in handy today.  I still want to get to 66 kgs and see how I feel, so I won't be buying up big today.  

• Like 2

Finally in the 70's!!   :D    1kg loss this week down to 79.6kg - the biggest loss I've had in a month. How did you go this week soul sister?  

• Like 2

I weighed in at 77.4 - my normal fighting weight is about 72kg, but I love being about 67, 68, sigh.  I have a trip booked to London in July and I have decided I want to see a six by then. Its nine weeks - not sure if its really a realistic goal at this stage of the game but I am going to try.

• Like 4

Hi chellg, congrats! So looking forward to joining you in the 70's club. I lost 1.1kgs this week yay. Down to 81.4. Have a great week. Cheers.

• Like 2

The stall is definitely over - a 1.6kg loss this week to be down to 78.0kgs :D:D

Only 10kgs to lose to reach my goal - love my sleeve :wub:

Hope everyone else had a great week!

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

Down to 70 kg, a loss of 700 g. . Only 4 kg to go to reach my goal. Congrats Chellg on your great loss this week.

• Like 3

60.2 a loss of 400g over 2 weeks

• Like 2

76.55.  Not a lot to show for a week of hard work but better than nothing.

• Like 1

Hi all, no loss this week, but no gain either. Still 81.4. Well done chellg, you must feel fab. Cheers.

• Like 2