900 grams down this week to 77.1kg - hope everyone had a successful week!

• Like 3

Hi,   Doing a happy dance this morning, I`m down to 69kg, a loss of 1 kg... What a feeling..... 3 kg to go to my goal of 66 kg.

• Like 3

76.2 - sigh.  Quarter of a kilogram, couldn't really even count it as more than a fluctuation.  But I have returned to some pretty serious strength training in the past three weeks and I have a feeling that plays a part.  I don't for a moment think I've gained serious muscle but my weight always goes up - fluid retention or something. This time its held steady so I'm happy.  I'm pretty sure I'm not going to see a six instead of a seven any time soon but then again, I'm not sure I want to. I'm already a healthy weight and aiming for a change in body composition more so than weight.

• Like 3

Hi all, 80.8 this week so down 600gms. Congrats to everyone who continues to post, even if the scales go up instead of down. Chellg, i'm sooo jealous, well done. Cheers.

• Like 3

Good Morning,

Down 600 gms down to 68.4 kg.  ( 2.4 kgs to go to my goal )

• Like 3

Down 300 grams this week to 76.8kg.  Losses are slowing down but still heading in the right direction.

Well done Justme - so close to your goal weight.  

How did you go this week Soul Sister?

Hope everyone has a great week! :)

• Like 2

82.7 today, up 300 grams. Oh well...

And, well done Dave! Congrats on an amazing effort!!!

Jesus, I haven't weighed in here since then? Well, I'm up to 85.1 this morning, up 2.4kg, thanks partially to some medication that I need to be on temporarily that is making me so hungry. Trying to keep the impact minimal, but clearly not succeeding. I'm crapping myself that I'll gain anymore.

• Like 3

Hang in there kazawaki, well done chellg, your only 1.6kg off my goal of 75kg. Down to 80.6 so only lost 200gms, the scales are toying with me, tried them 3 times, just in case. Must have heavy earrings on or something. Ha. Cheers everyone.

• Like 2

60.4 a gain of 200g over 2 weeks!

• Like 1

Good Morning,

Jumped on the scales and down to 67.7 kg. (700 g loss )  My goal of 66 kg, is in reach. Apart from one week of staying the same weight, I have lost every week since my operation.( December 15th 2015 )  I exercise, but not every day and I have 4 or 5 small meals a day and I do drink heaps of water and coffee. I don't go without anything. If I want a little bit of ice cream at night, I have it. My question is does your body know when to stop losing weight. I`m worried a bit, lol ( and this is a first for me ) I might keep losing weight after I reach 66 kg. I can`t eat anymore than I am now.   I can probably reach 62kg and still look healthy. Will just have to wait and see, I guess. 

• Like 1

I haven't weighed in here for 5 weeks as I've been healing from my breast reduction surgery and haven't really been concentrating on my weight. I've just been eating what I want, when I want. I've still not been back to the gym and won't be for a while yet as I'm having my lapband revision surgery next week. Even so, even with not exercising and eating like a beast (still predominantly healthy and sensible), I've only gained 1.3kg, which takes me up to 88.1kg this morning. I'm honestly fine with that. As long as I keep it under 90kg for now I'm happy. This is just the weight my body wants to be and I can maintain this easily without stressing about every single thing I put in my mouth, and I most certainly haven't needed that stress whilst I've been healing.

• Like 5

A 700 gram loss this week down to 76.1kg - 20.6kg lost since surgery 4 months ago and 32.7kg from my heaviest.   Slow but consistent losses lately - only 8.1kg to reach my goal!

Hope everyone had a great week :wub:

• Like 3

Back to being accountable, this week I am 72.3, prior to gallbladder surgery I was 71.5 so almost back to normal

• Like 4

YAY, i'm in the 70's finally. 79.6 so lost 1kg this week. Veeery happy. Jo, hang in there after your recovery your weight loss will get back on track. Thank you tishtish for showing us how to be kind to ourselves when we need to be. Cheers.

• Like 5

Well done soul sister - welcome to the 70's!! :wub::wub:

• Like 1

Oooh!  75.15 despite a very big unfill three days ago. It was honestly just the kick up the bum I needed to listen for hunger and not the mini mars bars in the pantry.  I think I've lost about a kilo.  Maybe I will see that six in the figure before I go overseas! 

Edited by jachut
  • Like 2

60.8 a gain of 400g!! grrrr! Get yourself together woman!

69.9, 2.4 loss this week. Finally in the 60's and 900gms away from hitting the healthy weight range. My big loss this week was due to fluid retention after op.

• Like 3

Well done Jo. Dondon, thats only a wee, hang in there.

I stayed the same this week, 79.6. My body is clinging on to the fat now so i don't get a big head, but it's too late. I feel great and each day i'm reminded that i lost weight and gained confidence, energy and improved health. Cheers.

• Like 4

Another small loss this week - 400 grams, but still a loss!! Have noticed my food choices haven't been as good as they should so will cut out anything unhealthy and try to get in more exercise (joined the gym but haven't managed to get there yet!) Hopefully this will get things moving again.  

Have a great week :)

• Like 3

Lost 1 kg this week, down from 67.2 to 66.2 kg. Only 200 g to lose before I get to my goal weight of 66kg. I feel so good and I haven't been this weight for a many of years.  Last year I weighed 102 kg at my heaviest, down and out on myself. I`m such a different person now, happy, healthy, all my blood works are in the normal range and I love going clothes shopping.    

• Like 4

67 this week, almost 3kg loss but I had a fill and a very tight band for the first time. I expect to put some on now that I can eat and drink, going to focus on good nutrition to get back on track. 

Just me, that is amaazing, well done! So glad you are feeling well a d close to your goal!!

• Like 2

Another 400 grams gone - down to 75.3kg.  Losses have certainly slowed - must be time to up the exercise! 

Hope everyone had a good week :wub:

• Like 2

I'm one week post lap band revision and the weight is just dropping off me. I'm down to 85.8kg (2.3kg less than 2 weeks ago). I had a bit of a food funeral prior to the surgery so went up to 90.3kg ... so I'm actually down 4.5kg in the last 8 days. It's crazy. It's like my body isn't recognising liquid calories. (I'm on liquids for 2 weeks, then mushies for 2 weeks). Also doesn't help that I've almost completely lost my appetite. It's 4.45pm and all I've managed today is 3 cups of tea and a smoothie .... and I had to force that in. I don't want to keep losing weight because I can't maintain a lower weight without losing my mind, and I don't want to do that seesaw weight loss/weight gain thing.

• Like 3