Way to go, tishtish, just me, jo and chellg. I lost 600gms so down to 79kg. I must admit im enjoying my food more these days, dont know if its getting used to the sleeve or the cooler weather. Chellg you're only 300gms of my goal weight,  well done everyone. Cheers.

• Like 2

600 gram loss this week - down to 74.7kg :)  

How did everyone else go this week?

• Like 3

67.5 this week, gain of 500gms. Had an extremely tight band the week before so I expected this gain

• Like 3

Hi Everyone,

Woo hoo...... I have made my goal. This morning, I`m 65.6kg, a lose of 600 g.  I always wanted to get to 66 kg and now I have done it.  I was dancing around the kitchen like a mad woman this morning.  Having the sleeve done has been a life changer for me. The best day....

• Like 5

Congrats justme, you mjst be sooooooo happy. Well done chellg. Jo, you have no idea bow much i would love to be 67.5kg, but, alas, im stuck at 79.0kg.. My weightloss seems to be fortnightly now. I tell myself, slow and steady wins the race. Hope you all have a great week. Cbeers.

• Like 3

Good morning, down to 64.9 kg. A loss of 700 g.  Do love the honeymoon stage. 

• Like 4

95.4, my body has been teasing me for weeks on end with tiny drops. 400 grams from my goal, I think I'll cut off a thumb :P

• Like 5

58.2, a loss of 2.6 since last weigh in 3 weeks ago. Really its all been a week and a bit since all the weight has dropped thanks to gall stones, I am on a strict diet until surgery on the 7th to remove my gall bladder!

• Like 5

Good afternoon everyone. I'm just beginning my weight loss journey and read your posts with admiration - and just a twinge of jealousy.

As of today I am 5 weeks post sleeve surgery and looking for some additional accountability to keep me on track. I've trawled the posts in this topic going back to the beginning and I love the support you provide for each other. 

My weight pre Optifast was 138kg. On operation day it was 130.4. At my dietician appointment this morning I was 121.5. So a total  loss of 16.5kg and a loss of 1.3kg since last Wednesday.

Surgeon hasn't set a goal weight for me as yet so I'm setting myself mini goals. First mini goal is to get under 120kg.

• Like 7

Hi all,

Well done justme. Davidr, know what you mean, only lost 400gms in a fortnight, my body is clinging to every gram. Dondon, had my gallbladder removed 2months ago and even though it was filled with stones they didn't weigh much. Millymollymandy, welcome and enjoy the honeymoon phase. Cheers.

• Like 4

Welcome Millymollymandy - wow what an awesome weight loss already! 

I'm down 1kg this week to 73.7kg - the biggest loss I've had in ages :D  It's 5 months since my sleeve surgery and I've lost 35.1kg - still cannot believe this has worked for me when everything else I ever tried failed!!

I'm taking my kids on holiday to NZ next week so will be interesting to see how I cope - I'm a bit worried about being able to make good food choices when eating out all the time. 

Hope everyone has a great week :wub:

• Like 5

Well done Chellg,

Enjoy NZ, they are famous for their fresh seafood, so enjoy. If the season is right try some bluff oysters 4 me. When we were there it was off season so still dont know what they taste like. I fell in love with their speights cider on tap also. Yum. Cheers.

• Like 2

Welcome MillyMollyMandy, you are doing so well. Good for you. Well done Soul Sister, Chellg, dondon, and DavidR.  I`m still losing, which is great. I know I will come to a sudden halt soon, but that's OK with me, as I haven't been this weight for a very very long time. I have passed my personal goal of 66kgs. Now I have a new goal of 62kg.  I`m 64kgs, that`s 900g lost from last week. Feeling real good......

• Like 4

Thanks for the words of encouragement Just Me and congratulations on your continued weight loss. Thank you also to all the other members for their words of support too. This is week 6 for me. Weight last week 121.5kg. Weight this week 120.3kg. So a loss of 1.2kg.

Need to lose another 400g to make my first goal - breaking through the 120kg mark. Hopefully that will be next Wednesday.

• Like 3

Same weight as last week, 58.2!

• Like 2

Well dondon, you must be tiny, ive never been 58.2, im sure i was born huge and stayed huge. Well done millymollymandy and justme. Chellg, howd u go this week?

Im 77.6 this week which is a loss of 1kg, to say im pleased is the understatement of the century. Good luck everyone. Cheers.

• Like 1

Well dondon, you must be tiny, ive never been 58.2, im sure i was born huge and stayed huge. Well done millymollymandy and justme. Chellg, howd u go this week?

Im 77.6 this week which is a loss of 1kg, to say im pleased is the understatement of the century. Good luck everyone. Cheers.

thanks but believe it or not I got down to 50 kgs and had put on about 10 in the last year and a half! I am only 149cm tall 

Looks like everyone had a great week :)

I'm still in NZ so couldn't weigh in last week, but thought I'd check how you all went!

Have done lots of walking and even a day of skiing but have found it hard to make good food choices when on the run. I love all seafood except oysters soul sister so won't be tasting them for you sorry - really enjoy the seafood chowder though!

Will have to see what the scales say next Wednesday :unsure:

• Like 2

Chowder, YUM,

Keep up the good work with all that walking chellg. We just booked a cruise to Hawaii next April 19 nights, so i will need you to keep me on the straight and narrow. Think of all that temptation, not to mention cocktails. Cheers.

• Like 2

Good Morning everyone,   This week, I had a lose of 700g ( from 64kg to 63.3kg )  I will chat with you all in a couple of weeks,  I`m off on holidays. I have been looking forward to this holiday for a very long time. Hopefully my weight wont change too much while on holidays.  And if it does, I will handle it when I get home... I have too , I threw away all my big clothes Lol. Take care everyone. 

• Like 5

Well done Justme and enjoy your holiday.

I had a loss of 1.3kg since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago - down to 72.4kg (only 4.4kg from my goal!)  Really surprised but happy that I had a loss while away on holidays.  My food choices were not always good and I indulged in a few chocolates and far more coffee than usual - maybe I should plan more holidays lol!

Soul Sister - I have a cruise booked for the end of September so will let you know how I cope with all that tempting food.

Hope everyone has a good week :wub:

• Like 4

I am so disappointed this week. This is week 7 for me and only a loss of 200grams which takes my weight to 120.1. Surely next week I can break the 120kg barrier.

Congratulations Justme and Chellg on your continued great weight loss.

• Like 2

I am so disappointed this week. This is week 7 for me and only a loss of 200grams which takes my weight to 120.1. Surely next week I can break the 120kg barrier.

Congratulations Justme and Chellg on your continued great weight loss.

There are always going to be some plateau weeks where you loose little or no weight, don't let it get you down :-)

• Like 3

56.8, a loss of 1.4 this week thanks to gall bladder op and strict post op diet! lol

• Like 5

Hi all, stayed the same 77.6 this week. Ok with that. Enjoy every moment of your holiday justme, look forward to reading all about it on your return. Well done chellg, where is your cruise to? Every loss is a good loss millymollymandy so congrats. Fab week for you dondon, look out for those fried foods, didnt agree with me at all after gall bladder op. Cheers.

• Like 3