Sorry, have been MIA for a few weeks while moving house.  Still no internet (thanks Optus) so thought I would just sneak in a quick update from work while no one is watching lol!

Congratulations Justme - a great achievement  :D. And well done Dondon. Millymollymandy, Janedoe and Soul Sister!!

In the 2 weeks to last Wednesday(10/8) I lost 1.6kg - down to 70.4kg (must have been all that exercise/lifting boxes while moving!)

Today I am in the 60's!! - down 600 grams to 69.8kg - only 1.8kg from my goal.  I still can't believe how much my life has changed in less than 7 months!

Hope everyone had a great week :wub:

• Like 4

Wow chellg! I can't even imagine what it must be like to be so close to goal weight. You must be so proud of yourself for having turned your life around in just 7 months.

My weight this morning was exactly 116kg which is a loss of 1.2kg for the week. I dropped in to  Myer this afternoon just to check how I was going against their clothes sizes. I am now a plus size 20 on both top and bottom and a size medium at My Size. I'm rapidly running out of sizes in my wardrobe even though I thought I had enough sizes to keep me going for quite a while. I feel as if I'm losing weight slowly but my wardrobe is telling me that the weight is coming off quickly.

• Like 4

Hi All,

I had a loss of 400 grams down to 61.5kg. I`m going to my GP on Friday for the first time since my op. The last time I saw her was to talk about getting a gastric sleeve. Cheers everyone. 

• Like 4

Scales are stuffed :-( don't know what I way!!

• Like 3

I had a loss of 400 grams down to 61.5kg. I`m going to my GP on Friday for the first time since my op. The last time I saw her was to talk about getting a gastric sleeve. Cheers everyone. 

Justme, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you walk into your GP's office. 

• Like 2

I stayed the samethis week, 75.1, but im enjoying the lifestyle i can live with, so if i lose more that would be great, but if not, thats ok too. My life has improved so much and i will be forever grateful to my surgeon and this forum which gave me the courage to go ahead.

Chellg, im so happy for you, you must feel like a different person.

Millymollymandy, i too thought i had the wardrobe covered from years of hoarding all the sizes waiting till i "fit into them again". Well finally i do, but some of them i have completely bypassed due to the weather. The best part must be trying on old clothes and being too small for them. I walked up to a stranger in the supermarket and said " excuse me i dont mean to be rude, but i have a bag of clothes in my car that i think would fit you, would you like them". I think she was a bit sus, thought i was going to kidnap her or something, but she was happy when she knew i was legit.

Wow, justme, i have never, and will never be 61kg, at my lightest, when i got married i was probably 68kgs, well done.

Dondon, i think my scales are stuck, but at least they are stuck in the 70s now and not the 100s. I can tell just by the way i walk now that im so much lighter, everything is less of an effort now and i am soooo happy.

Cheers

• Like 4

A bit early but just weighed myself and somehow Im down 2.7 kilos  since my fill  6 days ago, admittedly I also have been putting in a lot of laps at the pool as well. so heres hoping I can at least keep up a kilo a week, trying to  relose what I have regained over the last year

• Like 6

Stayed the same this week, 61.5 kg.  This is the second time since I had my sleeve that I stayed the same weight. My GP cracked me up when she saw me on Friday. She said " So you didn't go ahead with the gastric sleeve and then started laughing...... She was amazed on how well I looked.  I do have loose skin, I wouldn't mind getting rid of. On the top of my legs and stomach. I will ring Bupa over the next week to see if I can get something done through them... Cheers everyone.

• Like 2

Had my weigh in with the dietician this morning. Weighed in at 115.1 kg which is a loss of 900g for the last week. Wasn't happy because her scales were 200gm heavier than my scales at home which means that I can't quite tick off being under 115kg as yet.

Justme, you must have been so happy with your GP's reaction to your weight loss. Congratulations.

• Like 2

Hi All,

Down to 74.3, so a loss of 800gms. Went shopping today and found myself heading to the plus sizes from habit and wouldnt you know it found some lovely things in my old size 22. When i was looking for clothes then i couldnt find any i liked. Im now a 14 to 16. Yay.

Well done ladyforthree, the hardest thing is definitely getting back on track.

I too have loose skin, worst is arms then tummy and lastly thighs, so would love to know how you get on Justme. Well done.

Hey Millymollymandy, just go with your wn scales, you probably had hevy clothes on at the dieticians, and you are doing so well, 900gms is great.

Cheers.

• Like 2

56.9 a loss of 100g woo hoo! lol Better than a gain after 2 weeks with no scales :-)

• Like 3

Good Morning everyone,    Now I go by ..... everything in moderation.  I had a loss of 200 g down to 61.3 kg. 

• Like 2

I've had a great week. My weight this morning is 113.4kg which is a loss this week of 1.7kg. I'm heading off this morning for my 3 month post op check up with my surgeon. Can't wait to get on his scales - and that's definitely something I wouldn't have looked forward to before WLS! I've still got 30+kg to lose but I'm feeling so much better about myself as each week and each kilogram passes.

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else has gone this week.

And... Happy Birthday chellg. I hope you have a wonderful day.

• Like 2

Hi All,

Matched Dondon with 100gms this week so down to 74.2, still feeling fab. Justme, well done, you beat me by 100gms, any loss is great, but Millymollymandy you are the star loser this week 1.7 is fantastic, well done.

Didnt know it was your birthday Chellg, have a great one, hope the scales are kind to you. Cheers.

• Like 3

My weight this morning is 112.9 which is a loss of 500g since last Wednesday. I have now lost 25.1 kg in total and I'm really pleased that my weight loss has remained slow and steady.

Julie, I hope you've had a more successful result this week.

• Like 3

Good Morning, You are doing so well MillyMollyMandy. Good for you. I`m down to 61kg, that's a 300 g loss.  I want to stay between 60kg to 62 kg, so that is good. I don't want to get under that, as I will start to look terrible. Soulsister you are doing so well , you must feel so much better now. Cheers

• Like 3

Well I've been MIA for a while but screwed up my courage to step on the scales this morning and pleasantly surprised to find I've actually dropped a kilo over the past few months (actually just thrilled to find I haven't gained). 114.9kg today. Time to ditch the chocolate and the sliders (and the sugary sliders which are my downfall) and get back with the program. a>

• Like 4

up 200g since last weigh in 2 weeks ago! Not to bad considering how bad I've been eating!

• Like 2

Well done for posting a gain dondon, i think its when we are not accountable that we fail. Im sure you'll be on track for next week. Another tub of marg lost by Millymollymandy. Welcome back Gapgirl.

Thank you Justme, i do feel great, lost 800gms, down to 73.5, but seem to lose fortnightly, so long as its coming off. And  congrats on your 300gms which is great when you have so little to lose. Cheers.

• Like 3

I would like to be part of this post. I'm 4 days post op. Do we just post our weight every Wednesday? 

I was 99 pre op diet

92.5 pre op

90.4 4 days post op.

Goal weight 72kg

• Like 3

I'm down 400g this week. Weight is now 112.5kg.

Welcome Sarband. You must be so happy with your progress towards your goal.

Gapgirl, I'm very happy to have someone around the same weight as me to keep me company on this journey.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else has gone this week.

• Like 3

Down 200g to 114.7kg. Bit disappointed as I've been walking every day this week and swapping out cappuccino for herbal tea and ditched the colas. Oh well a lost is a loss is a loss. Millymollymandy, glad to have someone to keep me company too :) Congratulations on 400g loss! Meanwhile this bandit needs to watch my portion size, I think, and wine. I can eat a lot more after a glass of wine, leaving aside the calories in the wine itself. 

• Like 1

Good Morning everyone,  Up 100g this week from 61kg to 61.1kg.  Its all good, trying to stay between 60 to 62kg.  I have roughly been this weight for a few weeks now, but my new clothes are getting too big. I have not lost a lot of weight lately, but my body shape must be changing. How weird ..... I use to have a bum that would come in the door, an hour later after the rest of my body came in and now I have no bum at all......Lol.... or thighs... 

• Like 3