Weigh In Wednesday

2,212 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So if it's confession time I have to come clean and admit that I also keep a daily record of my weight using the Fitbit app. Like I said, I'm a weak, weak person.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hey @Millymollymandy - you are still loosing weight, so don't feel bad about weighing every day.  Remember, though, that daily fluctuations of up to 1-2 kg are common and normal.

@soul sister - hey, a girl's got to do what a girl's gotta do. And if that is what makes you feel comfortable, do it.  But as you have stabilised, maybe you could try starting off by weighing every second day and gradually space the weigh ins out? - just so that you are not living your life by what figures you see on the scales, and letting it influence how you feel as it does me ... as above, remember, though, that daily fluctuations of up to 1-2 kg are common and normal.

Wishing you both all the best,

:) 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I braved up this morning - and stripped off on Perth's coldest day of the year to weigh myself. Up 270 gm, so 47.77 kg, body fat % 24.3, BMI = 20.27

Haven't been out walking since Sunday, as we  have had lots of rain here (we need it), and I was unwell, spending Mn and Tues in bed.

How has everybody's week past been?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Another 200g off this week for me.  My weight this morning is 86.1kg.

Denzel, you are a brave woman stripping off on such a cold Perth morning.  As you keep telling me, small fluctuations in weight are likely to disappear with a visit to the toilet. The important thing is that you are still well within the weight range that you have set for yourself.

Hope everyone else on the forum has had a successful week.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Down 100gms to 66.8 this week, still happy.

You are doing so well on maintenance Denzel, I'm still "overweight" by 1kg according to bmi.

Millymollymandy, still going strong i see.

Have a great week guys. Cheers.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good morning everyone. I've lost another 200g this week. My weight is now 85.9kg so I've got another 5.9kg to lose to get to goal weight. That's 3 weeks in a row that I've lost 200g but I'm not complaining - a loss is a loss is a loss.

Looking forward to reading about everyone else's success stories this week.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fantastic @Millymollymandy!  You have achieved remarkable results! Well done! :) 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I am up another 400 gm this week.  I have been slowly increasing and increasing and increasing :( 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

Wednesday again, down 300gms to 66.5. It looks like just the three of us weighing in, there used to be a lot more but i guess they've moved on to other things. Anyway its great to catch up with you on a weekly basis, it reminds me that sometimes you go up and sometimes down, but as long as you are accountable you can get back on track. In saying that, Denzel, you are still doing so well, its the longterm that is concerning. I've lost (probably 100kgs) so far in my lifetime, but have always gained back and more, but i feel the support now that i never had in tbe past.

Millymollymandy, i'm so excited for you and cant wait till you achieve your goal. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm down 400g this week. Weight this morning was 85.5kg.

How did everyone else go?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Good on you Millymollymandy, unfortunately i found 300gms of the 400 you lost. So i'm 66.8, sooo very happy with that.

It is a constant concern that the weight will come back as ive been here before, lost and gained several times, but, just last night i ate too fast and didnt chew properly and was reminded that he sleeve is definitely still doing its job.

How did you go this week Denzel? Hope you had a great one, i dont just mean weight related! Cheers.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi all,  I didn't weigh myself yesterday, and forgot to this am!

I have no idea where the week goes!  All good here.

@soul sister - Great that the sleeve is still working for you, but not great that it caused you suffering. And weight gain? - remember , just visit to the loo!

@Millymollymandy - you are amazing!  Well done!

2 people like this