Omg the bmi difference is incredible!

Full term pregnant 47.4

Pre pregnancy 44.6

Currently 42.2

Still a long way to go but a great achievement so far. 

• Like 2

@Boganlicious - I think that it is amazing that you weigh less after having your baby than you did before yo got pregnant! That is an outstanding achievement!

• Like 2

I’m up this week by 300g. Oh well, it is Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.

Molly

• Like 1

I am up 180 gm which I am not worried about as I have dropped 2.2% body fat.  I have had an incredibly stressful week and been very physically active.  I have found that, for me, 1% body fat = 1 kg, as I've noticed that if I gain a kg my body fat% increases by 1%, and the reverse if I lose a kg.  

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens to me on Weigh in Wednesday next week!

I hope that everybody had an enjoyable Christmas  :) .

• Like 2

Confession time, I'm up to 67.4 so nearly 1kg gained. Enjoyed every calorie and will probably gain a little more next week, but come new year ill be back on the straight and narrow (narrow being the operative word, ha). 

You girls have done so well and im sure you are proud of yourselves as you should be. 

Happy New year. Cheers.

• Like 2

I was half asleep yesterday and missed weigh in Wednesday and to be honest I'm a bit scared to weigh myself. Boxing Day I was straight back to healthy habits after 2 days of not eating the best foods. I'm eating vegan for the health benefits. I made a vegan chilli full of different types of beans, some corn and grated carrot. Hubby had cheese and sour cream with his and said if every vegetarian meal tasted that good he'd go veggo. My daughter didn't seem to notice the difference. 

Will be back on the scales soon and will update. 

• Like 3

I’m really happy with my progress this week. I’m down 800g to 80.3kg. So only 300g off goal weight. I am soooo close!

Boganlicious, I quite often cook vegan or vegetarian as I find the food very tasty and easier to digest for my temperamental stomach. 

Soul Sister, like you I enjoyed the extra variety of food on offer over the Xmas and New Year period (and a few wines and cocktails too) but everything in moderation is now my motto.

Denzel I hope you’ve had a good week and look forward to your update.

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy 2018.

• Like 2

Hi all.

Up 80 gm to 51.34 kg, hydration down by approx 2%, therefore body fat up by approx 2%.  BMI = 21.8   Some food indiscretions! (Mr Chens prawn dim sums x 2 packets, and 1 container of Peters No Added Sugar Salted Caramel Ice Cream 1.2 litre).

Really unwell with ME/CFS relapse. 

• Like 1

I was 110.9kgs this morning but think I may have been a bit dehydrated because I was a bit sick yesterday. I don't remember what I was last, I'll have to check my Fitbit app later. 

• Like 2

Hi all,

Down to 67.0 so lost 400gms this week. Got an air-fryer for christmas so have been experimenting. Yum.

Millymollymandy, couldnt you have just had a loooooooooong wee. So close, im so excited for you.

Denzel im so sorry to hear your not well atm, im sending good wishes your way for a great year as i know you deserve it. Be kind to yourself.

Keep up the good work Boganlicious, i dont have a fitbit but i have a bull arab that needs walkies everyday.

Cheers.

• Like 2

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! I know it’s not Wednesday but I couldn’t wait until next week to celebrate this. This morning I weighed in at 79.9kg. That’s 100g under my goal weight. My details are:

Surgery  date: 29 May 2016

Weight pre op: 138.8kg

Total weight loss to date: 58.9kg

• Like 3

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! I know it’s not Wednesday but I couldn’t wait until next week to celebrate this. This morning I weighed in at 79.9kg. That’s 100g under my goal weight. My details are:

Surgey date: 29 May 2016

Weight pre op: 138.8kg

Total weight loss to date: 58.9kg

Happy, happy days, congratulations, celebrations and very well done!!!

I am so happy for you! 

*Happy dance*! 

:D  

• Like 1

My weight this morning was 79.8kg. That’s 200g under goal weight and a loss of 500g since last Wednesday. Now The challenge is to maintain my goal weight.

Hope everyone else has had a good week. 

• Like 2

Absolutely amazing @Millymollymandy!  Congratulations and Very Well done!

Did you ever think that you'd see the day this happened?  

• Like 1

WOW WOW and WOW congrats Millymollymandy. I'm so excited for you. I bet there will be people who dont even recognise you anymore.

Denzel, i reeeaaalllyyy, hope you are feeling great this week.

Im 66.4 this week, puts the pressure on to not gain for next week, but i guess thats what keeps me on my toes.

Hope everyone else had a great week too. Cheers.

• Like 2

Freakin' depressing.  Weight up to 53.07 kg this am, a gain of a whopping 1.64 kg.  I always put on weight with a ME/CFS relapse - I eat more as my body cells and I are low in energy. Spending the afternoons in bed.  BMI = 2.5, body fat % = 26%.  Not happy :( .  But I did go to the toilet after, so that would affect things!

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing @Millymollymandy!  Congratulations and Very Well done!

Did you ever think that you'd see the day this happened?

I have to say that there were many times over the last 3 - 4 months when I thought I'd never make goal weight. I'd reconciled myself with the thought that I would happily sit between 83 - 84kg and then the weight started to come off again. Must have been what felt like a bloody long plateau.

I'd like to thank all the members of this forum who have encouraged me and offered advice during the long journey to goal weight,  but I would particularly like to thank Denzel and Soul Sister for all they have done to keep me on track and motivated. You two have been my inspirations. Thank you.

• Like 2

I had a big day at the tennis today and I’m now looking forward to crawling under the covers for a snooze. I’m hot, I’m tired and my backside hurts from sitting in the one position all day but I really enjoyed the tennis. No change in my weight this week. Still 79.8kg. Cheers everyone.

• Like 2

Thank you for the kind words Millymollymandy, and right back at ya. 

Hope you're coming good Denzel. It must be a great year as its the year of the dog. (In chinese culture) unfortunately I'm an ox.

Anyway up 400gms this week to 66.8. Cheers.

• Like 1

I forgot about yesterday. Weighed today 114.6 (yikes!). I am back on the public wait list and have my first appointment late February. I do have phi but unless we access super which hubby doesn't want to do as I haven't worked for a long time being a sahm we would need to take out a loan. Things aren't great financially for us. We want to sell our house which is falling apart and go for a house and land package and I just found out in our suburb house prices have dropped well over 10% in the last 2 years. 

I'm applying for part time work to ease our financial pressure but I'm so disappointed our house is worth way less than what he paid for it. Until we have a meeting with the bank about our mortgage I can't be sure but I think we will be lucky to break even. 

Seems my weight is comfortable and it's hard to lose now which I knew would happen. This is why I'm all for having the sleeve as a tool. This update was longer than it was meant to be but that is where I'm at with my weight and situation. Trying not to beat myself up it's just disappointing as I have so much more to lose. When school starts again all that waking to and from pick up/drop off is going to help with my fitness. 

• Like 2

Millymollymandy, i found your 100gms and ill raise you 100. So im 67.0 again which is up 200gms. Gotta be happy with that as its still within my range.

Well done Millymollymandy.

I hope all works out for you with your house Boganlicious.

Thanks for the funny cartoon Denzel, hope you had a great week. Cheers.

• Like 1