I'm a day early but couldn't wait. 3.7kgs down and 116.3kgs on my home scales so hopefully will be lighter later on at my dietician appointment. If I could get under 110kgs for my surgery I would be one very happy camper. It's very encouraging to see the scales coming down most days. 

• Like 1

114.2kgs here at my appointment with a total loss of 3.9kgs! Oh it makes the hunger pangs worth it. 

• Like 1

Well done Boganlicious. That’s a great start to your surgery preparation. So, if I’m reading your posts correctly, your surgeon’s scales read 2kg lighter than yours. That’s a win win for you. My surgeon’s scales read almost 1kg heavier than my scales.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Millymollymandy said:

Well done Boganlicious. That’s a great start to your surgery preparation. So, if I’m reading your posts correctly, your surgeon’s scales read 2kg lighter than yours. That’s a win win for you. My surgeon’s scales read almost 1kg heavier than my scales.

Yes 2.1kgs lighter on his scales. I weighed myself this morning at home and then again when I got to my appointment. I need new scales I think, ones that won't rip me off when I weigh myself lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Boganlicious said:

Yes 2.1kgs lighter on his scales. I weighed myself this morning at home and then again when I got to my appointment. I need new scales I think, ones that won't rip me off when I weigh myself lol

Check out the reviews on the ones that measure hydration, body fat % etc, and invest in the best you can get for your $! 

• Like 1

Up, down, up, down... I'm up 200g this week. Weight this morning is 79.6. My body seems to have found it's natural comfort zone and I'm still under goal weight.

• Like 2

Down 300 gm for me this week *phew*. NSV - I wore a dress on Sunday that was a bit looser than last time I wore it.  Current weight = 53.34 kg, BMI = 22.63

• Like 1

So upset. Weighed at my pre admission appointment - 115.6kgs. I started at 118.1kgs. I don't get it. 

• Like 1

I’m up 400g this week. Weight this morning was 80kg which is bang on goal weight.

Boganlicious, don’t stress about slow weight loss pre op. This time is all about shrinking the liver for a safer operation and that is not dependent on the amount of weight you lose. Weight loss (if it happens) is just an added benefit of the pre op diet.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Millymollymandy said:

Boganlicious, don’t stress about slow weight loss pre op. This time is all about shrinking the liver for a safer operation and that is not dependent on the amount of weight you lose. Weight loss (if it happens) is just an added benefit of the pre op diet.

@Boganlicious - totally agree, as would your Surgeon. 

• Like 1

A day late - again!

Despite having a binge on "normal" i.e. not gluten free nor low carb coated salt and pepper squid, *jiggetty jig* I am down 1.2 kg this week! :rolleyes:  to 52.16 kg, BMI 22.13.

50 kg is my first goal, which is nearly a 10% total body weight loss from my recent heaviest.  I have lost 5% from then.  But of course I am going to keep on moving the goal posts  downwards ...

• Like 1

I weighed myself at home today 114.2kgs. Glad to see the numbers coming down. 1 more sleep to go! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boganlicious said:

I weighed myself at home today 114.2kgs. Glad to see the numbers coming down. 1 more sleep to go! 

Well done @Boganlicious  ! and wishing you all the best for an uneventful surgery and recovery.  :) 

• Like 1

Report in time, a day late - again! Basically the same as last week.  Up 100 gm, which is negligible, to 52.25 kg, BMI 22.17  Body fat % down 1.6%, hydration up 1.2%

• Like 2

Op day! 113.6kg. Was 113.7kgs at hospital but I had my thongs on. I'm in bed ready to be taken through. 

• Like 1

It's Wednesday! 110.7kgs with a total loss of 7.4kgs. I couldn't be happier. Getting under 100kgs is my first big goal.

I had a bit of a tough day yesterday. I was struggling with broth I think the ham, veggie, split pea broth may have Been slightly thicker than I'm used to. Tomorrow I transition to nourishing fluids and I'm hoping they give me more energy. Mentally I'm wide awake and can't nap during the day but physically I'm tired. I'm walking a lot and doing 8000 steps per day. Yesterday I got so close to my goal of 10 000. 

Hope everyone else is going well. 

• Like 2

Boganlicious, congratulations on your successful post surgery progress. You are doing everything as you should to ensure that you will be successful..

My weight this morning is exactly 80kg which means I am back to my goal weight. I will be celebrating my 2 year sleeve surgery in just 6 days. I can't believe how quickly that has come around or how different my life is now. I do not have a single regret about my decision to have WLS.

Molly

• Like 2

Long time, no report. But i’m Back now. 

My scales decided they had had enough the other month and I have been super slack about replacing the batteries. Partly because I was testing myself not to be reliant on the number on the scales and partly because I kept forgetting to get them when I was down the street. 

But i am happy to report. New batteries and no change in my weight. 

Have decided to up my exercise program and will now be adding strength and resistance training to my program. 

Looking forward to seeing what changed this brings :) 

Well Done to everyone on your amazing progress. Keep up the great work. 

• Like 3

I have weighed in today, but I had had about 1 litre of coffee = 1 kg.  So on the scales I was a kg up from last week.  Body fat and hydration %s about the same.  I might weigh myself again tomorrow am before coffee and after using the toilet!

• Like 1

106.5kgs. Total loss 11.6kgs. I started purée today and so far so good. I need to count my protein to make sure I'm getting enough. My goal is 80 - 100 grams protein per day. I had coffee with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 scrambled egg with 1 tablespoon light cream cheese and that put me over my protein goal for breakfast. I couldn't eat all the egg only managed around 3/4 and omg it was much more filling than nourishing liquid for breakfast. 

• Like 2

I celebrated my 2 year ‘sleeveaversary’ yesterday. Yay me!

My weight this morning was 79.1kg which is a loss this week of 900g. This is my biggest weekly loss in months. My total weight loss is 59.9kg and what a difference 2 years makes.

Well done Boganlicious. You’ll be under 100kg before you know it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Millymollymandy said:

I celebrated my 2 year ‘sleeveaversary’ yesterday. Yay me!

My weight this morning was 79.1kg which is a loss this week of 900g. This is my biggest weekly loss in months. My total weight loss is 59.9kg and what a difference 2 years makes.

Well done Boganlicious. You’ll be under 100kg before you know it.

Many, many congratulations @Millymollymandy on your 2nd "Surgiversary!" and your outstanding weight loss!

• Like 1

Up 100 gm for me from a couple of weeks ago,  to 52.3 kg, BMI 22.19, body fat % 29.1, hydration 48.1

• Like 1

Weigh in Wednesday! 104.6kgs with a total loss of 13.5kgs. I start transitioning to soft food today and what a welcome change to have food with texture. My clothes are getting loose on me. 

• Like 1