CheekyAngie

July 2013 Bandits who is getting bands this month

Hi guys I got a band on the 1st of July And I'm wanting to chat with others that are also having this done this month I had my bad put in at the Alfred hospital Melbourne!

• Like 2

I'm not a July bander but just had mine on 25 June - 8 kgs down already thanks to the pre-op diet  :)

How are you feeling?

Hi Kara I to am 8kilos down feeling very bloated and still very tender I even had doubts about it yesterday and thought I wanted it out feeling better today though how are you? Any pain? Vomiting? Etc I'm very confused with how much I can actually eat as I really don't have an appetite!

• Like 1

Hi Angie..

I am feeling a lot better today. The first night and yesterday were pretty bad pain wise. Im having really bad pain in both shoulders and when I have gases move in my belly. But it seems to be settling today. I have been doing small walks a bit as I find it definitely helps. How are you going?

Those gases are not nice I was feeling horrible yesterday but I'm now fine today actually got up had a shower put on a bra "first time in a week" lol and put some make up on and done my hair I can finally see the end of the tunnel!! 😃

Booked in for 12th ... supposed to be flying out a week later to look after my grand daughter ... hmmm is this still advisable?

• Like 1

Hi Gunner I got banded late Monday arvo and had final relief on sat morning you should be ok if it's a week after?

Thanks Angie - what do you mean by final relief?

Cheers

• Like 1

I was still really sore Friday went to emergency to get some morphine and rood some laxative stuff by Friday night once I had pooped I was feeling brand new by say lol 😜

LOL - many thanks.

Glad that I found this site.  So much info to help us newbies.  12th is only 5 sleeps away. :D

• Like 1

Hey, I was banded on the 19th . Slowly getting there.. no shoulder pain thank god but slot if pain in my wound site.. still havebt weighted myself since the day of the op. Think ill wait til the end of the month..

I got my band on the 9th of August. I lost 22.8 kilos pre op diet.. I am getting a sharp pain in my left side of my tummy. Either when I bend over or get up out of a chair. Is this normal?

Pauline1964

Posted Today, 09:18 PM

I got my band on the 9th of August. I lost 22.8 kilos pre op diet.. I am getting a sharp pain in my left side of my tummy. Either when I bend over or get up out of a chair. Is this normal?

hey CheekyAngie how are you doing??

Gunner did you fly one week later to look after your grand daughter? and how did the flight go?  Im being banded in September and booked to fly 8 days later ........