cdazzle

how is everyone going ? its been 4 month since my op :)

Hi girls and guys 

how is everyone going ? 

I am now down to 73 pretty happy with that :) Was reading your post about tummy tuck chantilly and scoots 

how is everything going with that ? How much approx does it cost 

Lets organise a meet up :) 

How are you going Kazbo ?

Scoots other one when is your op 

if i forgot anyone sorry 

Hey, things are going pretty well here, not had the best week food wise this week but will get back on the wagon this week, just gotta stop having sugar, it's so darn addictive, once i have it i just want more!

Hi, I've lost 26kg since May, so I'm pretty happy.  About half way there now.  

I'd love to go to a meetup, let me know when.  The next two weekends are out for me (the long weekends) but otherwise I should be free any weekend.

Patty

• Like 1

Was reading your post about tummy tuck chantilly and scoots 

how is everything going with that ? How much approx does it cost 

I'm just considering the need for a tummy tuck or other plastic surgery when i meet my goal currently, just doing all the research incase i feel that i need it at the time, i seem to go back and forth on almost a daily basis about whether or not i will need it, still got 20kg to go before i can really make a decision though, gotta see what the skin decides to do over those 20kg.  From the research i've done you are looking at about $10k for tummy tuck presuming you have health insurance that will cover the hospital stay etc, of course it depends on what surgeon you go with as to what it will cost but that is a rough guide to work on.  From looking on the sleevers site i know a lot of people choose to fly to adelaide and have plastic surgery done by Dr Mark Moore, you can get it all done for about half the price, so still ends up cheaper even with flights and possible accomodation and the flights to go over for the appointment beforehand, but i've had blood clots in the past so i won't be doing that if i need surgery as surgery itself is a big risk for clots, don't want to increase that risk with flying!

Hi cdazzle!

Congrats on your surgery and BLOODY TERRIFIC WEIGHTLOSS!!!!

Things are going well with me - Siva has agreed to remove my band and sleeve me so I am booked in for band removal on 7 November. Then I have to wait a minimum of 3 months to get the sleeve. I sure as eggs hope my results are as terrific is yours! weightloss for me at the moment is a non-event and the last thing on my mind.

I'm keen for a meet up...name the date, place and time and I will endeavour to be there (not the first or second weekend in November though). If something is arranged can someone please PM me with the details?

Hi lovely ladies! 

That's great about your weight loss cdazzle!! You and scoots are going great guns and Kazbo's gonna be right there with you soon!!!  

Awesome about your sleeve Kazbo - must be such a relief! What hospital you getting it removed at??

My tummy tuck with top private health cover and including the excess is just over $11,000 - I haven't checked to see what the new medicare rebates are for this financial year so might be a little less but only by about $50 or so I reckon. 

I'd love to meet up again soon but can't commit to anything until November - so i'll get to the next one if you girls meet before then. :-)

Chantilly - I am booked in at John James on 7 November - a little bit excitement I must say!!

• Like 1

Good luck with it Kazbo!!!

It's just occurred to me that you'll be band free over the toughest time of the year - Christmas and New Year!!! OH CRAP!!!

tell me about it...a part of me is cheering and a part of me is hiding under the bed...

• Like 1

Just going to throw a couple dates out there for a catch up - how's 2nd or 3rd November for you guys???

I have my family in town that weekend and the following weekend is my surgery

I believe i am free that weekend, i don't have a lot of weekends off work, i usually work 3 out of 4 weekends, i'll be free on pretty much any weekend evening though

• Like 1

Kazbo & Scoots (and Patty, Cdazzle?) - How's Friday 25th October for you for dinner? I have a work function on the 26th so can't manage that night. 

Kazbo & Scoots (and Patty, Cdazzle?) - How's Friday 25th October for you for dinner? I have a work function on the 26th so can't manage that night. 

Open invite to everyone of course

Lock it in!!! Looking forward to it!

Is the city or dickson central for everyone? Not sure what side of town you're on Kazbo?

• Like 1

Yeah I'm gungahlin, but don't mind travelling to anywhere in Canberra

I live in tuggers and work in Barton...so either civic or Dickson works for me (I'd probably go straight from work anyway because I work a zillion hours a week)

Yup, that works for me, looking forward to it :)

• Like 1

Ok how's 6:30 @ Babar in the City??? (Friday 25th Oct)

I'll be there with bells on!!

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to dinner this Friday, I hope everyone else can make it too!

• Like 1

I'll be there!!! Totally doing the salad thing though - need to move this holiday blubber. LOL

• Like 1