cdazzle

how is everyone going ? its been 4 month since my op :)

It's good to see so many people doing so WELL!  I'm just about to get banded myself on the 6th of November.  I'm already 16kg down pre-op due largely to my busting my ass at the gym and pool over the last 6 weeks.  I'm doing that because I want to be able to get back into it as quickly as possible post-op (within reason, obviously, not going to injure myself).  

I'd love it if the ACT bandits had a get-together.  I'm a bandit out in Gunning with mental health problems that are made A LOT worse by social isolation so it would be amazing to me if I could connect with some of the ACT bandits.  

Tandykins - I'm currently a bandit (soon to be not) and you are MOST WELCOME to join us this evening if you want to!

I am more than happy to provide you with my experience/insights for your surgery (i.e. it's really quite straightforward and you will be up and about in no time + the drugs are GREAT!)

• Like 1

OOOER! I didn't get that far and didn't see that there was a meeting tonight!

I'll chat with my husband and see if I can't get him to take our little boy tonight so I can make it. Excited!

• Like 2

I really hope you can join us, even if only for a quickie :)

It was really great seeing everyone.  I hope I wasn't too weird.  When I'm nervous around new people my weirdness comes out a bit more than normal. :D

• Like 1

Weird? What you should meet my family!!! LOL - I often wonder how I come across to new people too, i'm sure it's normal. It was great to meet you too!!

• Like 1

It was lovely meeting you all, and Tandykins, you are not weird...unless we are both the same kind of weird, in which case we are normal...to each other :)

thank you for arranging this Scoots and Chantilly!

now...to smuggle my purchases into the house :)

LOL - That's half the fun of shopping Kazbo - the successful smuggling of purchases! :-)

I left the goodies in the boot of my car last night, this morning I went to the supermarket to get some groceries and told my partner to bring in my shopping. He brought in the groceries AND last nights purchases without even batting an eye :)

• Like 1

It was great catching up/meeting everyone :-)

Lol, well done kazbo, very sneaky :-P

• Like 1